• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking: Eric Bischoff is Talking Nonsense About the IWC

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
"Seems like 90% of the audience loves what the loudest 10% hates. So who really matters? The 10%er's can't get over the fact that they are irrelevant. Ratings don't lie. Research doesn't lie. IWC smarks need to get over it."
We're irrelevant but he can still tailor make the potshots the commentators take at the WWE specifically for us. Contradictory much? Of course this can easily be explained by the fact that some people will go to any length to justify their actions.

It's just his defense mechanism by using true a blanket statement to back up his company's faults.

Your failure to come up with a compelling point isn't on me. Nor is your inability to adequately communicate any compelling point you may accidentally stumble into.

No. I need you to say something of relevance to the topic at hand or go fuck yourself.

Instead of focusing on the 90% who cheer normally and the 10% that irks the hell out of everyone else, why doesn't he focus on the 100% that don't pay for shit to get in in the first place?

Lol Bischoff thinks the IWC only makes up 10% of his audience? Eric Bischoff, proving yet again that he doesn't have a fucking clue about his own audience.

It's really stunning that he thinks his audience isn't entirely made up of that same IWC/smarks he blasts. Does he think casual wrestling fans watch TNA? Casual wrestling fans don't know what the fuck a "TNA" is, and if they're going to watch a wrestling show it's going to be the WWE because that's been the major brand name for years now for wrestling. You have to be one of these "IWC" types really to even know TNA exists for the most part.

If I could fuck myself do you think I would waste my time chatting you up?

...Did SD just say he's trying to fuck Coco?

It's really stunning that he thinks his audience isn't entirely made up of that same IWC/smarks he blasts. Does he think casual wrestling fans watch TNA? Casual wrestling fans don't know what the fuck a "TNA" is, and if they're going to watch a wrestling show it's going to be the WWE because that's been the major brand name for years now for wrestling. You have to be one of these "IWC" types really to even know TNA exists for the most part.

I know it's a small amount, but at least in my own research I can say casual fans do know and watch TNA. It's just not as easily accessible here. Promotions here highly promote both TNA and WWE so basically if you watch local wrestling you'll be aware of TNA.

...Did SD just say he's trying to fuck Coco?
Sounds more like he's trying to flirt with him than insult him, really.

He's right; the ratings don't lie. They're where they were at three years ago, only the company's spending twice as much money and has twice as much star power now.

I know it's a small amount, but at least in my own research I can say casual fans do know and watch TNA. It's just not as easily accessible here. Promotions here highly promote both TNA and WWE so basically if you watch local wrestling you'll be aware of TNA.

You mean strictly where you live, in Puerto Rico? I could see casual fans knowing about TNA because they've sent a boatload of stars over there over the years haven't they? Hispanic wrestling culture is totally different from the American culture though, you guys still do have a large casual fanbase for wrestling that will come out to see WWC or whatever promotion is running there because it's still seen on the level of say a football or baseball game in the US, right? Atleast that's what I've come to understand about the wrestling culture in Mexico and Puerto Rico over the years.

Most casual fans are going to watch the WWE over TNA though, simply because it's the WWE and that's the name they know/remember.

You mean strictly where you live, in Puerto Rico? I could see casual fans knowing about TNA because they've sent a boatload of stars over there over the years haven't they? Hispanic wrestling culture is totally different from the American culture though, you guys still do have a large casual fanbase for wrestling that will come out to see WWC or whatever promotion is running there because it's still seen on the level of say a football or baseball game in the US, right? Atleast that's what I've come to understand about the wrestling culture in Mexico and Puerto Rico over the years.

Most casual fans are going to watch the WWE over TNA though, simply because it's the WWE and that's the name they know/remember.

Pretty much. By 2006 you had Christian Cage as NWA Champion in the same building with Carlito and other WWE mid carders. It's a pretty unique thing. Both companies are as well known here as each other at this point. While it's true that WWE is the default one because of popularity, TNA also has the problem that Spike TV isn't as easy to get here as in the US. While WWE has Smackdown and Experience on local channels. Over here, if you know one chances are you know both.

I find it funny that in other countries TNA and WWE are closer than in the U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back