Bray Wyatt: Booker

Wildcat66

Mastermind of ATV
So I've been thinking about the comment I made about Bray Wyatt booking Monday Night RAW a few days ago and i'm thinking to myself...

What if everything that's been going on with RAW ever since WrestleMania is all because of Bray Wyatt?

Don't laugh. Think about it, you've heard about the divorce he and his wife are currently going through; what if the stress of running a three hour wrestling TV show is getting to him?

And let's think about the stuff that happens in the show: Pushing Braun and Joe to main event status, breaking up Enzo and Cass, throwing Bayley off a cliff, (a cliff she still hasn't recovered from) the rise of Elias Sampson, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, all these people.

Just, just think about it for a moment and maybe the answer will come to you.

Does the OP seriously think that the problems on RAW are being created by Bray Wyatt and an impending divorce? Seriously dude, I have a bridge to sell you if you do.

Bray Wyatt isn't responsible for the reaction to Roman Reigns. He is also not responsible for the bad bookings of the tag team and women's division's. He isn't party to the injuries to Balor and others. He also can't be arsed enough to handle the rise and fall of Bayley. Too busy out saving the world or something like that. Maybe he's offended Brock Lesnar in some manner, pulled a JBL so to speak and that's why the champ isn't around to defend the title.

No sir the problems on RAW aren't of Bray Wyatt's making, it is the sole decisions by one Vince McMahon that have the show and the ratings in the crapper these days. I think you give Wyatt much too much credit for anything. Shit the guy can't even win a match nevermind decide what the rest of the roster does.

He maybe a bad husband, a cad, a scoundrel but when it comes to RAW he's kind of a nobody, or being treated as one.

Rant over.

Does the OP seriously think that the problems on RAW are being created by Bray Wyatt and an impending divorce? Seriously dude, I have a bridge to sell you if you do.

Bray Wyatt isn't responsible for the reaction to Roman Reigns. He is also not responsible for the bad bookings of the tag team and women's division's. He isn't party to the injuries to Balor and others. He also can't be arsed enough to handle the rise and fall of Bayley. Too busy out saving the world or something like that. Maybe he's offended Brock Lesnar in some manner, pulled a JBL so to speak and that's why the champ isn't around to defend the title.

No sir the problems on RAW aren't of Bray Wyatt's making, it is the sole decisions by one Vince McMahon that have the show and the ratings in the crapper these days. I think you give Wyatt much too much credit for anything. Shit the guy can't even win a match nevermind decide what the rest of the roster does.

He maybe a bad husband, a cad, a scoundrel but when it comes to RAW he's kind of a nobody, or being treated as one.

Rant over.

You do realize that was a joke. Meaning: not serious at all.

In short: You fell for the bait.

Was this truly a joke? Or did you just half ass a thread based off a quarter assed thought you had, then regret it when someone called you out and instead of asking yet another thread to be closed, you play it off as a joke?

Honestly if it is the latter, I would just own up to it because if this is your sense of humor, well I just feel sorry for you.

Was this truly a joke? Or did you just half ass a thread based off a quarter assed thought you had, then regret it when someone called you out and instead of asking yet another thread to be closed, you play it off as a joke?

Honestly if it is the latter, I would just own up to it because if this is your sense of humor, well I just feel sorry for you.

No, i'm being serious here. That was indeed a joke/conspiracy I had watching Monday Night RAW and hearing Wyatt's promo.

Bray is not actually booking RAW, that would be weird. Interesting, but still very weird.

I was thinking on whether or not to come out and say it to see what would happen, eventually I decided; ah what the hell? If it ends up egging on my face, so be it. And so far, i'm being proven very much correct.

And that I should probably never attempt anything like this again unless I want to end up like Crocker, which I don't.

So no, I am not half-assing anything or making stuff up, i'm just having some fun with a dumb little thought I had from a live discussion. I'm not expecting people to like it, far from it actually; but sometimes, you have to take a really bad idea and see what the outcome is.

ヒュー G. レックション;5718433 said:
I guarantee if you let the locker room book the show as a committee the product would be so much more entertaining! Surely they would be more in touch with the fans than Vince and the creative team.

Now that might be an interesting idea. It would be way more fun that what is being served up right now.

I'm curious now, what would actually happen if you had a locker room for of wrestlers booking shows?

One thing's for certain: It would be very interesting.

You'd get the fingerpoke of doom.

winner1.png

I'm curious now, what would actually happen if you had a locker room for of wrestlers booking shows?

It would be hell. Too big a spectrum of ideas.

Another locker room used to book a specific show. Remember WCW? Wasn't that shit booked by Hogan, Nash and company?

Also.... If Bray had some sort of magic/psychic/supernatural power, I'd definately buy that theory (which would be great, if Bray's new gimmick was that he brings dark energy and bad luck to his enemies). Buuut. Nope.

What the hell are all of you on? Doesn't anybody remember WCW? I'm pretty sure that having the creative freedom and the strings to pull fucked that company up. Same can be said for TNA at a time.

What the hell are all of you on? Doesn't anybody remember WCW? I'm pretty sure that having the creative freedom and the strings to pull fucked that company up. Same can be said for TNA at a time.

That's kind of the point. If a superstar from the roster was ever chosen to run WWE, unless if they have a good mind for the business; the company would probably go belly-up in three to five years.

I wasn't talking about a clique in the locker room booking, I meant the entire roster discussing and voting on storylines, pushes etc. Yes I imagine it would be a clusterfuck but the product right now sounds incredibly boring... Mist of the talents were fans once. They would have a better grasp on what works.

Also doesn't the efed here operate under a similar system?

Yeah, robots named after fecal matter play to a very small target market. Would never go over well with real advertisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back