Bray Wyatt: Home Renovations

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
7.5 hours into a bus ride home, and I came up with this idea that I think would make perfect sense for the Bray Wyatt and Reigns feud. Why not have Bray Wyatt "invade" Reigns' home ala Orton Triple H, scare the shit out of Reigns' daughter and make this feud way more personal then it already is. Figure out how to NOT use police in the storyline and I think it could be one of the best feuds in recently memory. What do y'all think of the Home Invasion idea?

7.5 hours into a bus ride home, and I came up with this idea that I think would make perfect sense for the Bray Wyatt and Reigns feud. Why not have Bray Wyatt "invade" Reigns' home ala Orton Triple H, scare the shit out of Reigns' daughter and make this feud way more personal then it already is. Figure out how to NOT use police in the storyline and I think it could be one of the best feuds in recently memory. What do y'all think of the Home Invasion idea?

Could be interesting, but where does the Home Renovations part come into play? Is a bad Bob Vila impression what he's going to scare Roman's family with? :p

Extreme Home Makeover: Psychopathic Cult Leader Edition. It would have to better than that creepy mail lady looking into Reigns' window during that "Be a Dad" advertisement.

I think this angle really gets over only if during the home renovation (invasion) Roman's daughter pulls a gun and threatens Wyatt's life.

Here's your reason for why that's a stupid idea:

hqdefault.jpg

Could be interesting, but where does the Home Renovations part come into play? Is a bad Bob Vila impression what he's going to scare Roman's family with? :p

It was mostly just to joke at the new look of the house after a brawl inside of it. Pretty much I refused to use the word invasion in a thread title cause it gets used to much nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back