• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bragging Rights - Orton (c) v Cena 60 min Iron Man Match

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
It was just announced on Raw that at WWE's Bragging Rights PPV it will be John Cena vs Randy Orton in a No-Disqualification 60 minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Title, with the stipulation being that if John Cena loses he leaves Raw forever.

Wow it's been a while since we had a 60 minute Iron Man match, I'm excited for this one. For one I thought their match at HIAC was pretty entertaining, things have been hot between these two and rightly so.

The problem I have is the "Cena leaves raw forever" stipulation, I mean can you really see WWE letting their biggest star stay off the biggest show forever? Either way I see it as a fitting end to a damn good feud.

I'm really torn about this. I don't want to see the titles change hands, but like you said, Cena can't leave RAW right now. They need him big time. I'm also stoked to see an Iron Man match, but don't know how interesting it can be with the No DQ stip. This isn't ECW. They can't go out there and go non-stop for 60 minutes and expect it to just work because they're Cena and Orton.

I'm sure it'll be good, but it will probably resemble an extended version of Taker v HBK at 'Mania. 10 minutes of amazing spots...20 minutes of laying on the floor. It worked then, because it wasn't an Iron Man match. I also don't see how either man will work into the scheduled ME, where the winners all face off against the other brand.

EDIT: I'm expecting to see a 20 minute reverse chinlock.

I am kind of excited for this match to happen but I am also kind of worried. I’m not so much worried about whether or not they can go for an hour, what I am more worried about is whether or not they can keep the match entertaining throughout the whole hour.

I think that a lot of us can agree on something and that would be that Orton is a boring in-ring worker, and I see that being a problem throughout the match. I know he’s a heel and all, but does anyone really want to see Orton use his multiple variations of a lock? I don’t think so, well at least I don’t.

Like I said, I am kind of excited but worried too because of the reason I stated above. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how they book the match. As far as who might win the match, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Cena winning the title because of the stipulation indicating that he would leave Raw is he loses. Or they can do what they did with the Miz earlier this year and have Orton win the match but they could have Cena find a way to get back on the Raw roster. I guess it could go either ways, so I’ll just wait and see.

I'm attending this PPV and I'm quite excited about the match honestly. It'll really show us more of Cena's arsenal of moves instead of just the 5 moves of doom. I'm expecting a lot of in and out of the ring action a la Cena/HBK on Raw that was about an hour. I didn't really like that match just because it didn't really mean anything. I don't even remember who won. But this is an official Iron Man match. It's been done what... 2,3,4 times in the last 13 years? I'm kinda excited for it. I don't hate it at all.

PLEASE change your sig to "for the benefit of those with flash photography" as that's the correct saying, it makes me cry every time I see it :(

Now on topic, I think people are still stuck in the Orton boring stage, I thought he was great in HIAC and kept me entertained. That mixed with Cena's growing arsenal, I think it'll be a damn good mix. You forget that both men are still pretty young Cena's 32, Orton's 29...to see them go at it for an hour will be something. Plus its a no DQ match so really you don't need that many moves, just hit them with a chair.

Plus its a no DQ match so really you don't need that many moves, just hit them with a chair.

This is where my biggest problem lies, I think. you get a 60-Minute Iron Man No DQ, you better end the feud. If not for good, at least for a long long time. How can you possibly keep a feud fresh after beating your opponent over the face with a chair?

I also don't get how No DQ means piss here, since there's no blood, and WWE has gone PG. What are they going to do? Pillow fight in the locker room?

I think Cena will lose. I still think that WWE wants to have Cena/Taker, at Wrestlemania. And this could be the way to get Cena on Smackdown. Maybe Taker will keep the belt going into Mania, then he'll face Cena in a "Streak vs. Title" match. Now there's been rumors about Taker's retirment (happens every year). Could Cena be the one, to end the streak? You never know.

This match does sound a little bit entertaining however why have it NO DQ whats the point with PG there is no blood.Mabey Legacy will interfere or they mite turn against Orton which could actually work in this instance because there is now way the wwe can keep the top star off raw.Hopefully these guys can keep us entertained for a whole hour and hopefully the ending of the match is exciting.

As others, I'm torn about this match but still looking forward to it. On one hand, we have the stipulation that it is an Iron Man match. This is probably one of, if not, my favorite match type and it's RARELY done. It's been awhile since we have seen one. Plus, this will be the match that will end the feud. Hopefully.

And on the other hand, it's Cena vs Orton. I personally think they reached their peak last night at HIAC of what they are capable of doing during a match. Although Cena has been improving his move set, he is still forced to be limited in the ring by the WWE style. And of course, Orton has all his headlocks. This is most likely why they added the No DQ stipulation to the match. In my opinion, this stipulation could be what is going to make this match pretty interesting. Could you imagine...Cena and Orton for one whole hour of constant headlocks, stomps, and the five moves of doom....I don't even want to think about that.

I think Cena will lose. I still think that WWE wants to have Cena/Taker, at Wrestlemania. And this could be the way to get Cena on Smackdown. Maybe Taker will keep the belt going into Mania, then he'll face Cena in a "Streak vs. Title" match. Now there's been rumors about Taker's retirment (happens every year). Could Cena be the one, to end the streak? You never know.

This could be very interesting, I for one would like to see that, however, I don't see Cena losing this match. Cena on raw gets the kids to tune in every week and is a cash cow every monday when it comes to merch sales. I don't think WWE would want to take those two factors away from their "A" show, but hey, you never know.

This match does sound a little bit entertaining however why have it NO DQ whats the point with PG there is no blood.Mabey Legacy will interfere or they mite turn against Orton which could actually work in this instance because there is now way the wwe can keep the top star off raw.Hopefully these guys can keep us entertained for a whole hour and hopefully the ending of the match is exciting.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Clearly not as you can't spell or punctuate. How often did you see blood pre PG? Not that much, we've seen blood in PG matches before, stop complaining about DA PG RATINGZ and just enjoy the product, don't like it? Don't watch. I think they can do a good no DQ match without blood, it doesn't bother me about it, this is not the old ECW you know, this is WWE. You bust open someone with blood in an iron man match early on and they have to wrestle busted open for 45 mins or so, they're going to be fucked. THink logically guys.

I am kind of excited for this match to happen but I am also kind of worried. I’m not so much worried about whether or not they can go for an hour, what I am more worried about is whether or not they can keep the match entertaining throughout the whole hour.

I think that a lot of us can agree on something and that would be that Orton is a boring in-ring worker, and I see that being a problem throughout the match. I know he’s a heel and all, but does anyone really want to see Orton use his multiple variations of a lock? I don’t think so, well at least I don’t.

Like I said, I am kind of excited but worried too because of the reason I stated above. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how they book the match. As far as who might win the match, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Cena winning the title because of the stipulation indicating that he would leave Raw is he loses. Or they can do what they did with the Miz earlier this year and have Orton win the match but they could have Cena find a way to get back on the Raw roster. I guess it could go either ways, so I’ll just wait and see.

PLEASE change your sig to "for the benefit of those with flash photography" as that's the correct saying, it makes me cry every time I see it :(

Now on topic, I think people are still stuck in the Orton boring stage, I thought he was great in HIAC and kept me entertained. That mixed with Cena's growing arsenal, I think it'll be a damn good mix. You forget that both men are still pretty young Cena's 32, Orton's 29...to see them go at it for an hour will be something. Plus its a no DQ match so really you don't need that many moves, just hit them with a chair.

Lol, Orton is boring? Orton has a great character and is fun to watch in the ring. Just because he doesn't do pointless moves like an OK gang sign and a wave at the opponent before doing a simple fist drop doesn't make him bad.

Cena's growing arsenal? What he threw the arm drag back into the arsenal? Seriously he is the worst wrestler. He has only a few moves and uses them constantly. All he has is his 2 shoulder blocks then that side drop. Then he waves around his hand to do a simple fist drop. Afterwards he might try 2 attitude adjustments and an STF. He is the most boring wrestler to watch, he does the same thing every match and nothing else. He gets beat up for 4/5 of a match. He never sells any injuries at all. He'll go from possible broken leg to running up and down the ring shoulder blocking his opponent like its so amazing.

So an ironman match between the two is going to suck. I don't want orton to lose the belt he's the top heel in the WWE and god knows I don't want to see Cena with the title. On the other hand it would suck for Cena to go to Smackdown considering how much I've been enjoying it. The only way I would enjoy cena going to SD is if he had a feud to put over Morrison but that won't happen.

Smackdown is going to turn to shit. Undertaker is great but he is too injured to hold the title. Batista is now going to have a world title feud which is going to be insanely boring. Add John Cena to the mix and you'll effectively see the downturn of SD.

ok if cena wins the belt its gonna be dum why have cena n orton both have 3 week title reigns, its bad biz...i dont think they take it off orton to maybe build up ted face turn soon and face him for the belt sooner then later...however cena cant leave raw as mention he is bringing in the money..so final result of the match....
a tie time runs out just as cena would get the 3 count but its to late...orton keeps the belt n seeing cena didnt lose he still on raw.

I'm going to be there live for Bragging Rights and I'm also looking forward to this match.

I know that I am in the minority here in the IWC, but I am a huge fan of Cena. I am however also a big fan of Orton and I have been very entertained by their feud. As many have already said, if this match is like the HBK/Cena match on Raw after WM23 then it will be great. While these two aren't exactly Brett/HBK - I think this match has a lot of potential to be one of the better Iron Man matches.

Orton's in-ring work has really come a long way in the last year and although most seem to disagree with me Cena is very consitent and IMO can work a great match. His arsenal of moves has improved a lot over the last few months.

Part of me thinks that Orton will retain in this match, but then there's the stipulation. It's not just "Cena leaves RAW" it's that "Cena leaves Raw FOREVER!" -that's not just until next years draft, that's permanant. Honestly, can you see WWE moving their #1 Star from the A-Show forever? That's why my odds are on Cena to walk away as WWE Champion again.

Honestly, as long as this match has a better ending than the last Iron Man match that was held in Pittsburgh back in 2004 I'll consider that a plus and I will go home happy. For those of you who forgot...that was HHH/Benoit. It was RAW 2 weeks prior to SummerSlam where the ending involved Eugene costing HHH the match in the closing minutes of the bout allowing Benoit to retain the World Heavyweight Championship and go on to defend (and lose) the title against Randy Orton at the PPV.

Lol, Orton is boring?
Yes, he is boring.

Orton has a great character
He has a good character that has been booked poorly.

and is fun to watch in the ring.
Have you ever seen an Orton match? It mostly consists of him locking his opponents into several variations of a lock (headlock, chinlock, e.t.c.). I don’t see how he is “fun” to watch in the ring. He doesn’t need to do a bunch of flips, but he at least needs to be able to keep my attention and interested in a match and he isn’t able to do that. But I guess you could always take the easy route out and blame creative.

Just because he doesn't do pointless moves like an OK gang sign and a wave at the opponent before doing a simple fist drop doesn't make him bad.

When did I say he was bad? I said he was boring. There’s a huge difference. Bad would be Khali, boring would be Orton. See the difference?

Seriously he is the worst wrestler. He has only a few moves and uses them constantly.
That’s why you think Cena is the worst wrestler? Because he does has a few moves? You have horrible logic and you obviously don’t know anything about wrestling. Wrestling isn’t about the amount of moves you can do; it’s about entertaining the fans by telling a story in the ring. Cena is able to tell a story in his matches and by the looks of it, the majority of fans are entertained by him.

All he has is his 2 shoulder blocks then that side drop. Then he waves around his hand to do a simple fist drop. Afterwards he might try 2 attitude adjustments and an STF.
Even if he only does that (even though he does more than that) it appears his able to entertain the majority of fans by doing just that. If it ain’t broke…

He is the most boring wrestler to watch, he does the same thing every match and nothing else.
If it ain’t broke…
He gets beat up for 4/5 of a match.
I don’t see what’s wrong with that at all. If anything, it makes his opponents look stronger if they are able to dominate him for the majority of a match.
He never sells any injuries at all.
He does sell injuries…just look at his recent matches and pay close attention and you’ll see he does sell.
He'll go from possible broken leg
When has he had a possible broken leg?
to running up and down the ring shoulder blocking his opponent like its so amazing.
It’s called making a “comeback.”

So an ironman match between the two is going to suck.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it does. Orton is a very boring wrestling and I don’t see how he is going to make people want to watch him wrestle for an entire hour.

I don't want orton to lose the belt he's the top heel in the WWE and god knows I don't want to see Cena with the title.
It’s not about what you want. If having Cena with the title is going to make the WWE more money then they’ll put the title on him. It’s as simple as that.

On the other hand it would suck for Cena to go to Smackdown considering how much I've been enjoying it.
I don’t see how it would suck. If anything, he adds more depth to the main event and immediately creates new and fresh feud which have potential to be good.

The only way I would enjoy cena going to SD is if he had a feud to put over Morrison but that won't happen.

Why does everyone need to be put over by Cena. He has done a good job of putting other wrestlers over, how about they have him focus on something else other than putting over talent that is already getting over.
Smackdown is going to turn to shit.
As long as the Raw writers don’t start writing Smackdown, I don’t think it’s going to turn into shit.

Undertaker is great but he is too injured to hold the title. Batista is now going to have a world title feud which is going to be insanely boring. Add John Cena to the mix and you'll effectively see the downturn of SD.
I doubt that Cena going to SD! Would start their downturn.

Now i don't know if perhaps i'm the only one... but i do not like the idea of an Iron Man match with No DQ stipulations. In my opinion an Iron Man match
(above any of the matches) should not be soiled with such stipulations. Iron Man matches, although not always refered to as such, have always been athletic contests that told a great story between two fantastic performers. Guys like Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, Barry Windham, they all use to wrestle hour long matches and sell out crowds night after night after night. Then it went away and when it made it's big return at Wrestlemania 12 between Bret Hart and Shawn Micheals adding the stipulations of mutiple falls... and it was a classic. Two of the absolute best ever in ring competitors, and for an entity that revolves around suspending reality to watch a fight these two did it like no other. Then it wasn't till Judgement Day 2000 that we saw Triple H and The Rock (however The Rock in my opinion gets way too much credit in general for his in ring performance-not athleticism cause he's a great athlete- but in ring performance always lacked to me) Be that as it may though, these two meshed so well together for so many years, basically growing up together in the WWF ring, that they told a fantastic story in the ring mostly because when it came to charisma and psychology these 2 guys together were incomparable to any other fueding pairs in wrestling ever. We subsequently saw others many others over the last 7 years or so, and they were all fairly credible. The one thing that they all have in common is that they were all very highly entertaining and memorable matches and the didn't need props and if they were used you would lose a fall. There in lies my issue...

When there are nothing these days but Hell In The Cell PPVs or TLC PPVs (god i hope not) and all main storyline matches are No DQ or falls count anywhere or what-have-you. Whats the matter with saving just one match that forces the wrestlers to use their abilities to tell a story in the ring. All this does is allow for them to beat the hell out of each other with anything anywhere in the arena and just spend probably a good 50% of the match recovering. If the 2 competitors cannot pull off this type of match without using props, and not being able to create the stories in the ring the way it should be then they should not compete in such a match. The iron Man match was the one last pure match that had serious credibility and now i feel it will be blemished with this match. I personally do not feel these guys can get the job done realistically because after getting beat with chairs, signs, cables, whatever they use, for an hour... 60 minutes!.. its nowhere near the realm of even remote realism, that you cannot suspend belief. I do not like this...

Either way this is just one mans opinion, which doesn't amount to much, but i think it is truely a sad day that such a great match has now been poo-pooed on by two great performers, two great athletes, and a misguided creative, that are too damn lazy to try and figure out a way to have a compelling match, so instead they just go with "gimmick" matches which allows them to be lazy creatively and show how much of a fake mugging they can endure... I am truely disappointed... not angry... just disappointed

I'm pretty stoked to see how the WWE championship match at Bragging Rights turns out for a couple of reasons.

A.) We're finally going to see the end of the Orton/Cena feud. I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one because it wouldn't at all surprise me to see that somehow this may not be the case. I'm also pretty excited to see where this leads when it does end because that means someone else is going to have to step up and take on the main event roll of RAW. I'd like to see Cena go back to Smackdown and maybe have Edge come back to RAW when he comes back. I think Edge/Orton could make things interesting for a while. Obviously that wouldn't be until further down the line though. I also would like to see HBK have a run in the main event leading up to his possible retirement after Wrestlemania.

B.) I think I might be the only one that is a fan of the no DQ/Countout clause for the upcoming Iron Man title match. It's no secret neither one of these guys have the greatest arsenal of moves. I think they had that in mind when throwing the stipulation in, as a way to spice up things a little bit. We're certainly not going to see the wrestling clinic we saw in '96 with HBK and Bret. So this might just have to be a battle to the death, winner take all type of thing.

The method in which Orton wrestles can be really entertaining, I don't need to see an idiot waving his arms i.e John Cena to get excited about a match. You're over exaggerating Ortons wrestling style.

Cena is boring. I can predict almost everything he does in a match. Almost all of his standard single matches are rinse and repeats. He doesn't do anything different in a match and that is what makes him boring. It's not the quantity of his moveset that bothers me the most about Cena but the way he uses it. There is a set in stone theory and it rarely deviates. Whatever happened to the Cena that first debuted in the WWE? Cena replaces headlocks with getting put into headlocks. He gets beat up for most a match and then turns into superman. Its not entertaining to watch because that's how almost all his matches go.

A perfect example of Cena not selling his injuries is after the gauntlet match. He gets destroyed by Jericho and Big Show, but then Orton enters and in like 2 minutes he goes from passed out to 100% perfect. It makes Jerishow look weak that they did their worst to Cena and he recovers in a matter of minutes.

Cena should have been next to helpless when Orton came into the ring but instead it was Orton who was helpless.

Also Cena's finisher is fail plain and simple. A standing fisherman carry awesome!

Actually I can see Cena leaving RAW. He shows up on smackdown & eventually feud with Taker into Mania. I see that Orton does beat Cena but by the skin of his teeth. I mean their tied and Orton pulls a move out of his hat and wins. The next night is the face turn of Dibiase. Orton's gloating how he banished the great John Cena. Dibiase brings up that since Orton has no legit challengers why not give him or Cody a shot. Orton laughs it off but that plants the seeds of deception in Dibiase. Cena goes over and for the most part he's the normal good guy but he reverts back to his thug side to fight Taker at Mania. Not a 100% change but he does what Michaels did. He uses his thug & current character in unison but still comes up short allowin Taker to go 18-0.

As for the match itself it will be alot like Taker Vs Michaels at Mania. Cept they wont be on the mat on their back as much. Cena & Orton r both in their prime right now. Taker & Shawn are not. Taker & Shawn have to watch thier bodies more closely then Cena & Orton.

The method in which Orton wrestles can be really entertaining, I don't need to see an idiot waving his arms i.e John Cena to get excited about a match. You're over exaggerating Ortons wrestling style.

Cena is boring. I can predict almost everything he does in a match. Almost all of his standard single matches are rinse and repeats. He doesn't do anything different in a match and that is what makes him boring. It's not the quantity of his moveset that bothers me the most about Cena but the way he uses it. There is a set in stone theory and it rarely deviates. Whatever happened to the Cena that first debuted in the WWE? Cena replaces headlocks with getting put into headlocks. He gets beat up for most a match and then turns into superman. Its not entertaining to watch because that's how almost all his matches go.

A perfect example of Cena not selling his injuries is after the gauntlet match. He gets destroyed by Jericho and Big Show, but then Orton enters and in like 2 minutes he goes from passed out to 100% perfect. It makes Jerishow look weak that they did their worst to Cena and he recovers in a matter of minutes.

Cena should have been next to helpless when Orton came into the ring but instead it was Orton who was helpless.

Also Cena's finisher is fail plain and simple. A standing fisherman carry awesome!

First of all, it's a fireman's carry. Secondly, you think that makes Cena boring? Orton does a headlock, chinlock, backbreaker, stalks around the ring for 30 seconds, repeat. He's monotone, can't talk, and does the same thing every match. Cena does as well, but at least he changes his inflection while talking.

Meant fireman carry. Anyway I think that Orton would be much more entertaining with the title than Cena. A new Face needs to be pushed like MVP or Kofi.

I believe we already know the outcome. They just moved Batista to Smackdown! and they're not about to lose Cena too. He is the face of Raw. If Taker retired like next month then yeah, but he's not. The match may be good, I didn't watch the HIAC match but that's only because I'm already bored with Cena vs Orton. I was bored with Cena -Orton a year ago. What else can they do or say really? They've won, they've lost, they've teamed together and beat up the entire roster and feigned off the tag team champs. Cena is made into God and Orton is the tempting snake with the title as the tree of Eden. We get it. Throw something new in the mix and I may enjoy it. It's 60 minutes of the same match we've seen for the past few months and over the past 2 years. No thank you.

I am excited about this match. We have two men who are both young, and the future of wrestling. They have been feuding for a while now, and it is probably time to close the book for a bit. They have had some decent matches lately, from the HIAC to the I quit
Match. I know they can both go for an hour, so that will not be an issue. Cena did have an hour long match as it was on Raw, and Orton is very conserving in the ring. I see Cena winning at this moment but that can change as we progress.

Cena had that awesome 60 minute match on Raw against HBK, and I loved that shit. Cena can obviously go an hour. It's Orton I'm worried about.

Not that Orton doesn't have the stamina or something like that. I think Orton doesn't have the moveset. Orton wrestles a style that is really conserved and designed to give the pops to Cena when the crowd isn't being a bunch of assholes. Orton has headlocks, stomps, and that rope DDT. That will last...30 minutes? At the most? Then Legacy will storm the ring, DX will come in and route them out....That outta work. Nevermind. This match should damn well work.

As far as who will win? Uhhhhh, let's go with Cena. Because I can't bear to see a Raw with Trips, HBK, and Orton as their top talent. They desperately need Cena to stay for the face side of things. The title win Sunday for Orton was more to breed contempt with Legacy and Orton than anything else.

Cena to win, in a match plagued with run-ins. Hell. We might even see Cryme Tyme. CTC, making a comeback.

i just had a thought come with me and look into the possible future. Orton vs Cena. Randy wins and retains the belt, Cena leaves Raw forever. But wait this is Bragging Rights by some miracle like a Smackdown winner gets to exhausted or to hurt to fight (ala UFC 2) And there we have Cena vs Orton again. Twice in the same night. Cena's Smackdown wins the match, and because of some stipulation yet to be named Cena comes back to Raw.

Just a random thought i had hey its 1 am right now tell me what u think tho
I know it is prob way to out there but weirder things have happened, remember Edge losing his title then knocking Kofi out of the way to jump in that elimination chamber and win a dif title. So hey it could happen.

Headlocks entertaining? Stomps? A DDT from the middle rope? That all he does. Seriously. I'm not overexaggerating. That is all. he. does.

Cena is boring.

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

I can predict almost everything he does in a match. Almost all of his standard single matches are rinse and repeats. He doesn't do anything different in a match and that is what makes him boring. It's not the quantity of his moveset that bothers me the most about Cena but the way he uses it. There is a set in stone theory and it rarely deviates.

I'm going to have to go down the list, aren't I?

1) Orton. Headlock, headlock, stomp, RKO.

2) HBK. Get his ass beat, jump up, inverted atomic drop, elbow drop, SCM.

3) Trips. Get his ass beat, pump up, some slams, shoulder blocks, slams, Pedigree. Sledgehammer if you really pissed him off.

4) Edge. Run around, spear.

5) Big Show. Get beat up, Knock out punch after a failed Chokeslam attempt.

6) Rey Mysterio. Jump around, get thrown around, drop toe hold, 619.

Who else do you want me to run through? Main event players all go through the same formula at the end of their matches. It's a proven way to work a crowd into popping for the end. Also, it makes sure that the main event stars know their roles, and won't get injured during the end of a match.

Whatever happened to the Cena that first debuted in the WWE?

Don't argue for more Cena rap. Please. No more "turn him heelz."

Cena replaces headlocks with getting put into headlocks. He gets beat up for most a match and then turns into superman. Its not entertaining to watch because that's how almost all his matches go.

Refer to the 6 main event wrestlers I listed above. Tell me I'm wrong. Go ahead. We'll all have a laugh.

....It's called a comeback. Complain about HBK jumping up after having 40 minutes of having his PREVIOUSLY INJURED back worked on. Or Trips doing the Pedigree after 20 minutes of his twice injured legs worked on. Then come back to me.

He's a heel. Get used to it.

Also Cena's finisher is fail plain and simple.

How so? It showcases his strength. How is Punk's any better? He misses dropping them on his knee, and oh wow. They're knocked out. Batista? A powerbomb? Really? A spear that fucking Edge and Big Show use? Mysterio? Pushing his legs into a man's face after they're tripped up? HBK kicking a man in the face despite the fact that his knees have been so injured over the years he shouldn't be able to knock out fucking Benjamin with a kick to the face?

A standing fisherman carry awesome!

A reverse DDT that Diamond Dallas Page used to do, right after 40 minutes of headlocks. Oh wow, Orton is really original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back