• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bragging Rights 2010: Raw vs Smackdown vs Nexus vs Genesis?

TJWWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
Something hit me last night when watching RAW.
Bragging Rights is coming up soon and I was thinking that Maybe, they could go with Raw vs Smackdown vs Nexus vs Genesis in a 4 corner tag elimination matchup.

Now, i'm not sure if Genesis is actually happening or not.

However, these are the other possibilities that i thought of:
-Team A vs Team B
Team C vs Team D
Winners of both matches face each other for the trophy.

-Raw vs Smackdown & Nexus vs Genesis.

I am wondering what they will end up doing. I will be excited to find out.
What do you think will happen & what do you want to happen?

Forgive my ignorance but the only Genesis I know of is in TNA. Is Genesis the name of the hypothetical NXT losers group with Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, Percy Watson, Joe Henning and Lucky Cannon.

If so I dont think so I could see Nexus versus Genesis
and Raw vs Smackdown but having the rookie smeet the pros is redundant. We already Saw Raw vs Nexus 2-3 times and really it was not that interesting and Genesis even less so as they havent had the monster run that Nexus at least had as they will be logically faces

Im pretty sure bragging rights will be just RAW VS Smackdown.....Nexus isnt a brand and they belong to the RAW brand as well...this Genesis that I keep hearing is pretty awful....I hope if they do it, it will be on SMACKDOWN where they are lead by McGillicutty, with Alex Riley, Husky Harris, maybe Eli Cottonwood, Percy Watson and Lucky Cannon....or maybe they could try and earn a spot in Nexus......

First off, I doubt this "Genesis" group everyone is talking about will happen. Genesis is a McGuilicutty thing. Second off, Nexus is apart of Raw, right? This PPV is Raw vs Smackdown... so having Nexus as their own separate entity would not make sense. Its a cool concept but there are some things about your post that would not fit because the whole concept of the PPV.

It will be a regular 5 man elimination match like last year Raw vs Smackdown.

My money is on a World Champion's lead team. At this time in (I believe October?) it will most likely be Kane's team v Sheamus' team. Undertaker on Kane's team should be the big story going in and Wade Barrett having to coexist with the Raw team should be another big storyline going in.

Kane, Undertaker, Rey, CM Punk and Big Show vs Sheamus, Randy Orton, John Cena, Wade Barrett and Edge would be a quality match up.

I do like this idea, but Nexus are on Raw and Genisis (if the group ever forms) will most likely be on Smackdown, so they would be representatives for Raw and Smackdown instead of themselves. But if Genisis and Nexus could just represent themselves then I think it would a pretty good idea, the only bad thing is that neither groups have enough supertars to make the whole PPV Nexus Vs Raw Vs Smackdown Vs Genisis, they would only have one match with all Nexus, Raw, Smackdown and Genisis in.

Is Genesis the name of the hypothetical NXT losers group with Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, Percy Watson, Joe Henning and Lucky Cannon.

Umm...Daniel Bryan and Darren Young were on season 1. They have nothing to do with the NXT2 losers that attacked Kaval. You fail.

Anyways, Genesis wasn't even referring to a group. McGillicutty said it was "The Genesis of McGillicutty." He used it to describe that he is going to exact revenge on Kaval. Genesis isn't a group. And this will definately not happen, as Nexus will be gone by mid-October. I pretty much guarantee it.

The poster has been made, so Nexus definitely will have something to do with the PPV. Genesis I'm not so sure of. I'd like to see something more out of them rather than beating each other up for a few seconds and then ganging up on Kaval. Plus so far they are not included in the poster, so I'm not sure they'll be used in the same way as the Nexus. Should be interesting either way.

Edit: I forgot just mention how awesome I feel this poster is. Foreshadowing of Wrestlemania's main event? Looks that way to me...

bragging-rights-2010.jpg

What on earth is Genesis? I have no idea what your talking about there. Nexus vs Raw vs Smackdown would be a match I would pay for but correct me if I am wrong but isn't Nexus part of Raw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back