• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bound For Glory: World Tag Team Championship - Decay (c) VS The Broken Hardys

Who should win?

• The Broken Hardys

• Decay

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
The Broken Hardys earned a tag title shot by defeating three other teams in a ladder match.

The Broken Bros would face the reigning champions Decay at Bound For Glory.

I think that Decay would retain in this match and then become the longest reigning tag champs thus breaking Beer Money Inc's title reign record.

This would lead to another Hardy Vs Hardy match, possibly in a Final Deletion II where Jeff wins this time and ends this long long feud. There's no need for another tag title reign for the Hardys.

Thoughts?

It makes sense to me. I can see Brother Nero turning on his brother during the match, and walking out of the arena, setting up Final Deletion II.

It's a little nauseating to have two teams that base their gimmicks around a bunch of pseudo-intellectual esoteric nonsense, though I like the broken Hardy's more because at least with them it's more of a joke than an attempt to be taken seriously. With the Hardy's I'm laughing with them, with Decay I'm laughing at them.

I hope that we get another Hardy title run, they're the most interesting thing happening on TNA.

Another one that is hard to pick on what is shaping to be a great card. I see the Decay retaining with either Brother Nero turning on Broken Matt or a debut appearance from a new member of Decay in a Monster's Ball match.

Abyss and Crazzy Steve do not need a win over the Hardy Boys. No. I hope the Brothers win, they are what people are tuning in for.

I have to go with...the Hardys/broken bros. More potential opponents/feuds.
I can see the Hardy's next feud being with the Helms dynasty. Haven't seen Helms with them much lately, but he should defiantly be used in that feud.

This match and build up should be great. If Decay steps up their game, this match could be on par with the world title match (in terms of importance).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back