• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BOSS Productions

BOSS Productions

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is a Logo I have been working on for awhile , it is the logo on Brock Lesnar's trunks, the skull one.

It is a very very very early beta version of the logo , so don't mind it, I want suggestions on how to improve it.

The program I used is called Microsoft Picture it 10, which is a good program for editing stuff but in my opinion bad for creating logos, it is an upgraded paint studio , so bare with me.

I made the logo from scratch using shapes , so please suggest on how to improve this logo .
Reference Picture.

1z3ov3c.jpg

MY LOGO FROM SCRATCH
2h89yxc.jpg

bump.anyone.

Before I make my next update,I want some suggestions on this logo.

I see the eye area needs to be rounded and the width of the square needs to be larger at the bottom.
could work one some details too.

Once again bare with me , until I get an upgraded photo shop , I will try to make the best signs possible , using the upgraded paint studio known as Microsoft Picture IT 10! Some may like that Program , I do , for simple edits but I find it rather difficult making more complicated projects using it.

I started using a new method in creating signs and this is my first sign I have created using this method, I need to clean it off a bit more but once again I am just testing things out , to see what works and what doesn't work.

This will also be the thread where all signs will be posted.

Here is my first one, tell me what you guys think

2ahegyd.jpg

going to try and clean this one up a bit and make it look smoother but this is just a preview.

EDIT: YES I KNOW THEY ARE TOO BIG TO BE A SIGN BUT THESE ARE JUST PREVIEWS , SO I AM GOING TO MAKE THEM BIG TO SEE DETAILS TO IMPROVE ON.

The Punisher Sign added

This sign was really fast too make, I never made this one large because I think it is already complete , I can change the size to anyone's liking but I don't think this sign is ready for use because it is only a test sign , most will be, until I mastered the program.

2gv8x1w.jpg

This is a new sig , that I have created.

I have been really into Japan wrestling as of late , so I decided to give this a shot.

Please , give me feedback.

2vcgbj8.jpg

Well it's all right. Nothing to complain about. Colors are nice, text fits the subject, and everything is blended well. However, you need a border. Borders are important - nay, essential - when making graphics. They make the sig feel like a finished product. Even a single pixel border will do, as long as you can see it.

AWO Areoplex™;2036313 said:
This is a new sig , that I have created.

I have been really into Japan wrestling as of late , so I decided to give this a shot.

Please , give me feedback.

2vcgbj8.jpg

Yeah, that is not bad at all.

I'm not a huge fan of Japanese wrestling but I know enough to get me by and I can tell you that this sig blends together really nicely. The outer glow outside of the text works really well because of the colour scheme. The image of Kobashi could have been a bit sharper so that it was more noticeable against the more dull background. The other thing is that the "wrestling for honour" text should maybe have a white stroke around it as it tends to disappear into the background.

Apart from that, I really like this one. The ring in the background works really well on me and I get the feeling you were going for. Try adding a border next time and you will be well on your way.

Great work.

WOW, that's really nice! I love the soft feel of it, and it's laid out quite well. The font works perfectly with the style and it's an extremely attractive sig. The images blend, everything flows, and Pixie Lott is a very pretty subject. ;) Good work!

BOSS is back with a new signature , this time I made the topic , one of my favourtie wrestlers of all time defiantly a top 5 sorta thing , none other then the Dragon , Ricky Steamboat.

dfiput.jpg

First thing I did was go to PSD , got one render of Ricky with the Championship belt. Then I went on an image hosting site and found two images of Ricky spitting fire I added all of them together and aligned them according to how I liked it. Then I made a custom gradient and added it too the sig , I lowered the opacity and blended it a bit. I added a premade fire texture to the background as well. After that was done , I browsed to several texts and found the right one, I wanted the R and S to stick out , so I used a different font for that. I then added a Chinese letter to go with the Dragon theme with the same colour as the text. Finally , I added 3 levels of borders , from white to green and finalized my signature.

Feedback,please.

Wow your getting better and better with everyone no doubt, I like that your willing to change your style to improve. I have seen stubborn GFX'ers and they always make the same types of signatures/requests.

1znyfqf.jpg

Been getting into Masked Mexican Wrestling as of late and I have a poster due so I decided to make this piece. My favouirte Luchador is none other then Blue Demon Jr. and so it gave me an idea of putting Blue Masked Luchadors into one piece and pay tribute to the original Blue Demon.

I found all 3 pictures via Google and added them into my CS4, I originally had a different idea but once I put the image of Ultimo Dragon in , I noticed something that looked pleasant with the white lines so I decided to go with a different idea. I applied a Blue gradient and blended it in , I used two different Blue textures and added the text, I had to play with several font selections until I was fully satisfied and then I added the mask of the original Blue Demon and stroked the text along with the mask and this was my end result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back