Book This! - General Discussion

I'm sure everyone noticed the newest episode of RAW has been posted right? Course ya did. Anyways, I finally gave in and got a Twitter gimmick. Hit me up, @BrennanEpperson. Always up for a good wrestling discussion.

Sorry man I forgot about your feedback this weekend. I'll try to do it before RAW but no promises, I have a busy day ahead of me.

Also guess I should probably get to work on my BT! Factor entry. Kinda forgot about that until now...

I've decided I'm going to leave the section. Goodbye and good luck with getting it back up and running. It's been fun but I'm just too busy now to do this anymore. Thanks to GCB, Theo, Proph and JAM for making this a great section.

Bye.

Hey guys, does anyone know of anybody who would be willing to start up a joint BTB series with myself? It would be coming off the back of Wrestlemania 24, and I would take control of Raw, and the other SD (obviously)

I picked this timeline, because I know the roster, and will post up both rosters in full.

One more thing, ECW was disbanded the night after Mania, and will host one more show, before the majority of the roster will split between Raw and SD, and others like Dreamer will retire. So if anyone wants to step forward as SD Gm/Booker that'd be great!

We probably wouldn't start for a couple of weeks what with all the prep work needed.

Niall!

About to format and send GCB my BT! Factor Entry for this round. Nothing like dragging things out to the deadline almost eh?

EDIT: Aaaaand it's in. Hopefully I advance into the finals, But I guess I need to wait and see.

GCB, Has everybody turned in their entry?

The only thing I can think of is go to the ask a mod thread and ask if one of them will change it for you.

Anyway as for my thread i'm gonna go plan out a match card now, I had a busy weekend of drinking and was more focused on WZCW this past week. No idea when Impact will be up though.

Hopefully the revival of this section continues, I imagine guys like Theo, Peep and myself will have more time for a BT thread after the tournament has ended. :shrug:
Yeah. The toury was a little crap.

There plotting against you to stop the greatness of your writing!
#Conspiracy

I've decided I'm going to leave the section. Goodbye and good luck with getting it back up and running. It's been fun but I'm just too busy now to do this anymore. Thanks to GCB, Theo, Proph and JAM for making this a great section.

Bye.
Yay. I won't miss you.

Are you dropping out of the BT! Factor tournament as well?
Duh

Hey guys, does anyone know of anybody who would be willing to start up a joint BTB series with myself? It would be coming off the back of Wrestlemania 24, and I would take control of Raw, and the other SD (obviously)

I picked this timeline, because I know the roster, and will post up both rosters in full.

One more thing, ECW was disbanded the night after Mania, and will host one more show, before the majority of the roster will split between Raw and SD, and others like Dreamer will retire. So if anyone wants to step forward as SD Gm/Booker that'd be great!

We probably wouldn't start for a couple of weeks what with all the prep work needed.

Niall!
Nope.

Oh darn, BT Factor entry has to be in in a couple of days, best I get started on it tomorrow, aswell as my SmackDown.
Good for you

About to format and send GCB my BT! Factor Entry for this round. Nothing like dragging things out to the deadline almost eh?

EDIT: Aaaaand it's in. Hopefully I advance into the finals, But I guess I need to wait and see.

GCB, Has everybody turned in their entry?
Good for you

I see that little crybaby is banned again. Hope its for good this time because I know he was banned once before.

In fact he should be IP banned for life.

Yeah, bit weird on his behalf lol! anyways, since your in this BT Factor thing, maybe after you might wanna start up a BTB as partners???

Anyways, if your interested, gimme a shout mate! First post is up, and I will continue solo from there, perhaps if you want to join, you can take over Raw, or in fact, if anyone fancies joining! Now with the show up, I've made a commitment to it now, and hope to take it one PPV at a time, one show at a time, without thinkin too far into the future. Hopefully I can garner some interest and some reviews.

The 'toury' was a little crap? OK then. Do you mean the 'tourny' Bocaj? Have you deemed it crap because you got knocked out?

Heel of the BT section? He isn't fit to lace Whostine's boots.

#tapeworm

EDIT: Future Endeavoured? Oh. Shame.

Thanks for the BT Factor entries. It's down to two as Peep has left. Which makes the promo the final.

No excuses on the BTF on my part. I got caught up with work and shit and just didn't have the motivation to write out the promo. I had an idea in mind using John Cena the night after Mania with the WWE Championship that he cheated to win and then calling out Taker to put an end to him. However nothing translated on paper and I just got caught up with life and alas nothing came of it. Sorry guys, both george and Hollywood are well deserving of win. Best of luck guys.

No excuses on the BTF on my part. I got caught up with work and shit and just didn't have the motivation to write out the promo. I had an idea in mind using John Cena the night after Mania with the WWE Championship that he cheated to win and then calling out Taker to put an end to him. However nothing translated on paper and I just got caught up with life and alas nothing came of it. Sorry guys, both george and Hollywood are well deserving of win. Best of luck guys.

It's a shame you got busy man, I honestly think you were the favorite to win the whole thing. Hope you vote for this round at least.

As for my BT thread I plan on putting up Impact today. Got busy the last couple days and forgot I still had to format it.

I'm afraid that the lack of PM's regarding BTF are confirming that BT is dead. Nobody here is interested. Fair play, that's everybody's prerogative but I find it strange that people get knocked out and simply don't show interest no more. Maybe that is symptomatic of BT right now - people don't care unless it is their show. Hence the lack of feedback being given and the lack of discussion/banter.

Anyway, we have a winner. By 3 votes to nil.

I'm afraid that the lack of PM's regarding BTF are confirming that BT is dead. Nobody here is interested. Fair play, that's everybody's prerogative but I find it strange that people get knocked out and simply don't show interest no more. Maybe that is symptomatic of BT right now - people don't care unless it is their show. Hence the lack of feedback being given and the lack of discussion/banter.

Anyway, we have a winner. By 3 votes to nil.

Yeah this section is on life support and that's why its not dead right now. A lot of the great writers like yourself, Grandsword, JAM, Theo, Peep, Proph (even if I never read a show he wrote) are all either gone (JAM and Grandsword to another forum to do their booking) or got too busy to do BT. Then guys like ThatWeirdGuy and Cult went back to their old forum.

EDIT: Just saw George won BT! Factor, Congrats man you deserved it promos are not my thing at all so I saw it coming.

Wow I didn't know voting had ended. I read both entrants last night, and was going to read them again before voting. Sorry fellas, but you were both definitely deserving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back