Book This! - General Discussion

I think I'll move to the compact format soon. I appreciate I'm late with an update but the site problems have been pissing me off.

See what happens when I retire? Now this place is empty like a shit ... well, not a shit, shits aren't empty. Let me think of a better example ...

Oh yeah, this place is now empty like a TNA arena.

Can someone help me out? I'm new, I can't post new threads, but I have a Book This! that I'd like to start. The first show is done, I'd like to do one show a week for now, but can't if I can't start a new thread.

Is it just me, or has this place seriously gone down the hill since I stopped doing my shows? It's like everyone has lost interest.

That being said, Danmen may be returning with a new show. It will be more thought through this time of course, and no more SvR game restrictions will make it even better. Might be happening. Look forward to it, people might caer about this place again.

Any feedback on my NWA Book This so far? I know it's only been 3 weeks, and the story is still developing, but is anyone enjoying it? Any suggestions? Is one 2 hour show per week enough (it's been alot of work to write my 2 hour shows so far)?

hi everyone I belong to another forum where I have started a BTB, I thought I would bring it over here and post it here and see what you guys think of it. In the next few hours expect a new BTB to be up by me :)

hi everyone I belong to another forum where I have started a BTB, I thought I would bring it over here and post it here and see what you guys think of it. In the next few hours expect a new BTB to be up by me :)

You need 10 non-spam posts first before starting a thread

Yea I figured that out once I tried to start a thread over in the booker section and it didn't let me. Oh well ill be back here when I get ten or so posts lol. :)

Hey guys, I'd really appreciate some review on my new Book This, WWE Smackdown - My Way, and if you review mine, I'll try to review your's as well.

BTW, any person that reviews my BTB, will recieve green rep.

Thanks,
TPL

^^^ Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them. I'll rep you once I've spread the rep around first.

Thanks,
TPL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back