• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book This! Awards - Nominations

GCB

Getting Noticed By Management
As you will probably be aware from discussions in the 'General Discussion' thread, the BT awards are going to be run in a different format - hence the need for a new thread. It is now up to the people who post their BT threads to nominate from their own threads and then people will be able to vote on them at a later date which should make things simpler.

Please use the following form:

Name of BT
Booker Name

Best TV Show: here (Post ??)

Best PPV: here (Post ??)

Best Match: here (Post ??)

Best Moment: here (Post ??)

Best Character: name
Please give a reason or two why you think this character is the best you have used ...

I will add my nominations for my own thread soon so that people can see what I mean if they don't fully understand me. Post the nominations in here and then I will get it all together as one post later that will ask for peoples votes. Anybody with a BT can nominate themselves and you don't have to nominate in each section - if you haven't done a PPV yet, that doesn't mean you can't nominate yourself for the 'Best Match' category for example.

Everybody who nominates their thread will also go into the running for the 'Best BT' award as well.

Hope that's OK ...

GCB

Here are my nominations for my BT:

GCB's WWE
greasy_chip_butty

Best TV Show: RAW (Post 59 and 60)

Best PPV: Cyber Sunday (Post 45-49)

Best Match: Sheamus vs. Triple H, Ambulance Match @ Cyber Sunday (Post 47)

Best Moment: HBK being named as the new GM of RAW (Post 46)

Best Character: Kofi Kingston
In my BT, I have worked hard at building up Kofi to make him a believable main eventer on SMACKDOWN. He has recently got involved in the business of the Undertaker and Kane and has come close to being World Champion on two occasions already. I believe that people are taking Kofi seriously in my BT and he could well become champion in the future ...

Da Prophet Nominations

Da Prophet Presents: WWE Unleashed
Da Prophet

Best TV Show: RAW (post 39 and 40)

Best PPV: Survivor Series (post 52 till 55)

Best Match: Justice vs Triple H: Hell in a Cell (Survivor Series)

Best Moment: Chris Jericho makes Ric Flair tap out at Survivor Series

Best Character: Justice
Since his debut Justice has been the most dominate force in the WWE. He has yet to be pinned or made to submit. I may have put the title on him to quick, but since Unforgiven he has devloped ten fold. I have made people see him not as Abyss but now as Justice. It takes time to changed the views of people, and I think I have done so.

Mr. HD's Nominations

WWE My Way: 2011 & On
Mr. HD

Best TV Show: RAW (posts 39, 40, & 41)

Best PPV: No Way Out (posts 48, 49, & 50)

Best Match: Drew McIntyre vs Curt Hawkins w/ Kelly Kelly as the Special Guest Referee (No Way Out)

Best Moment: John Cena and Undertaker face to face on RAW

Best Character: Drew McIntyre
In my BT, McIntyre was the abusive boyfriend to Kelly Kelly and she turned to the aid of Curt Hawkins. I always knew how I wanted to book this angle and it happened at No Way Out with Kelly Kelly turning on Hawkins and joining Drew McIntyre. With Kelly Kelly by his side, I'm working to make Drew McIntyre a Big Time Player in the WWE. Expect big things from him in the coming months. You never know, I might just turn these two into the modern day McMahon-Helmsley Faction.

Cheers, Mr. HD!

Right, Global Icon, you need to send me some nominations (I'll review your thread if you do!) and then we'll have four. I know that the other chaps are at the start of their BT's so will be waiting for the next awards. I think we can go with four for now, yeah?

Yeah... here's mine. But, wouldn't you give out an award for the best newcomer??

Icon's WWE
GLOBAL ICON

Best TV Show: RAW (posts 57 and 58)
Best PPV:Elimination Chamber (posts 30-34)
Best Match:John Cena vs Mason Ryan at Elimination Chamber (post 33)
Best Moment:JBL revealed as RAW GM and Stone Cold returning to RAW (post 58)
Best character:John Morrison
Ever since I started writing my BT! I had it in my mind to give John Morrison the push he didn't recieve in the WWE. He's coming out as a main-event player and he's also in the main-event of WrestleMania. There are many many good things to come for this guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back