• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book the worst wrestling match in history

- Z Gangsta vs. The Ultimate Solution w/ special guest referee The Yetti. After 3 1/2 hrs of both men trying to properly apply a wristlock The Yettis bandages come undone revealing all 4 member of Kaientai stacked on top of each other. Fans riot. No contest
- Ladder match between Yokozuna and Vicera. Playboy Buddy Rose comes down and hands Vicera the Blowaway diet. Within moments he looks like a slightly more athletic version of Shelton Benjamin and gets the easy win
- World War III match featuring only all the jobbers from Saturday morning Wrestling Challenge. Gotta give this one to Iron Mike.

Any "diva v. diva" match.

Since that comes every freakin' week, I'll go with The ROYAL RUMBLE, featuring:

Shockmaster, Gene Snitsky, Hulk Hogan, Khali, Mabel, Mark Henry, Vader, Tank Abbott, Brian Adams, Maven, Steve "Mongo" McMichael, David Flair, Big John Stud, Ox Baker, Hornswoggle, Ronnie Garvin, Tugboat, the Gobbledy Gooker, Sid Vicious/Eudy, Ultimate Warrior, Kevin Nash and Giant Gonzalez.

Shockmaster would win, because as he came out to enter the ring, he'd trip over a cord, and wouldn't get up until everyone else had been eliminated or passed out, then would come to the ring and would be the only one standing/concious.

Hulk Hogan vs John Cena vs Great Khali vs Big Show vs Nathan Jones vs Hornswoggle

Sure it would draw but they cant wrestle for shit.

There are some stupid people in this thread. Mainly the ones who say that Cena and Hogan can't wrestle. It actually makes me a bit sad how wrong you are.

Six corner tag team turmoil elimination match (six sided ring obviously):

Great Khali & Giant Gonzalez (Great Giants) Versus oWn & Renegade (Renegade Warriors) Versus Abdullagh the Butcher & Viscera Versus Rob Terry & Mason Ryan (Welsh Dragons) Versus Bastion Booger & the Bogeyman Versus Tank Abbott & Sylvester Terkay (Team MMA)

I just can't put myself through the mental anguish to try and workout the order of elimination, but as this is meant to be the worst match ever, I'll go for the Great Giants versus the Renegade Warriors as the final two teams with RW taking the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back