Boogeyman?

Text

Getting Noticed By Management
Ok so boogeyman started his WWE Hype in summer of 05 then the commericals has stopped...then he came from out of nowhere...They recently played a commercial for his return et it stopped and no boogeyman!what do you think is going on?

Good question, he was due to return back sometime around now and I remember the vignettes to. I think it's scratch my nuts what do we do syndrom with the writers..making us seem stupid that we won't remember that stuff and then randomly he'll appear on Smackdown.

he's beaten former wwe champion JBL cleanly at the royal rumble..
he's beaten current world champion booker t at WM in a handicap match..

title run perhaps?

Possibly I could see that happening but 40 years old I remember him now though he was on Though Enough the one from The MiZ was one he was the best guy there but they would not take him cause he was too old!

I watched the match he had with JBL and he certainly impressed me more than all of Lashley matches, he certainly deserves a long US title run, but Vince hac certainly heard all the negative comments about him and maybe wants to tweak his character and send him to ECW, much like he did with Mordecai

besides eugene stupidest gimmick in the wwe mann when he bit that shit off of jillians face common now that was rediculous

Does Anyone know if he is returning if so when? he provided a slight bit of entertainment on smackdown which they are missing.

He was a horrendous wrestler from what i remember his match with JBL at the royal rumble it sucked balls JBL beat him up all match he does one move ONE FREAKIN' MOVE and wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back