Boogeyman returning to the WWE

Trademark

Dark Match Jobber
Boogeyman returning to the WWE

For months, he terrorized the Smackdown roster. He crept around the locker room, ate worms, smashed alarm clocks and dominated opponents, all at the encouragement of his adoring fans. He’s the Boogeyman, and he’s coming to get ya. But, the fan-favorite hasn’t come to get anyone since he went toe-to-toe with King Booker at Wrestlemania 22. Since that day, worms everywhere have enjoyed extended life spans and the locker room has been relaxed and at peace, but that’s all about to change. WWE.com has learned that the Boogeyman is on his way back to the squared circle. Stay tuned for the return of sports-entertainment’s most bizarre Superstar.

we need to see a boogeyman and taker feud.....they gotta spice up smackdown....i think it would be a good feud seeing as they are both "mystical" characters

^^^the promo's would be great but there's one problem... Boogeyman's in ring skills are awful!

^^^Yeah.

There was talk of moving him to ECW because of the whole SCI-FI deal.

After all there is a vampire and a Tarot Card Reader.

And there was a Zombie.

So he'd fit.:wwf:

ErkBono23 said:
we need to see a boogeyman and taker feud.....they gotta spice up smackdown....i think it would be a good feud seeing as they are both "mystical" characters

That would probaby be Boogeyman's best fued in the WWE if it were to take place, since they are both "mystical" characters however, I just don't wanna see the Boogeyman back in the WWE, the company has done fine without his presence on TV.

get rid of him...we r not 8 nemore......boogeyman with wrestlers like undertaker and booker t....please. what a shit gimmick, what a crappy wrestler.

sachintendulkar said:
get rid of him...we r not 8 nemore......boogeyman with wrestlers like undertaker and booker t....please. what a shit gimmick, what a crappy wrestler.

I couldn't agree more! :) If I was like 5 or something, I'd might show some fear of him however, I'm not anymore and most of the WWE Audience isn't either, so they should just stick to giving the superstars who deserve a push, and not waste their money or energy on the return of the Boogeyman.

.JoeY said:
I couldn't agree more! :) If I was like 5 or something, I'd might show some fear of him however, I'm not anymore and most of the WWE Audience isn't either, so they should just stick to giving the superstars who deserve a push, and not waste their money or energy on the return of the Boogeyman.

actually the wwe audience is full of kids

if they put someone like the great kali in wwe i don't see y boogeyman cant do his thing....i mean the great kali had to be the biggest waste of money ever spent....the man does not know how to speak...the man does not know how to wrestle....all he has going for him is that he is so damn tall...after the undertaker feud i really cant see him used for anything else he'll b fired....yes boogeyman gimmick is a joke we r to old for it...but thats not the point...its SPORTS ENTERTAINTMENT.....its entertaining to see him.....i couldnt agree anymore...his wrestling skills are awful..but not as awful as kali's...i think putting boogeyman in the ecw would just be a complete joke....yes its on sci-fi but y the hell have all these freaky characters on ecw...i feel its an insult....

did u hear the cheers when he beat booker at wrestlemania 22....none (and he was meant to be face) at least cena was booed when he was at wm and got some reaction, he was meant to get cheered but didn't. there was no reaction to boogeyman's win or his entrace....probably a time where most people went to get a burger or sumthing

and stop giving khali stick....why try to wrestle when all u do unless u face sum1 near ur strength, if ur just there to kick the ass of cruiserweights, wtf is the point in bothering to suplex them or sumthing, just get the job done.

he needs to show his wrestling skills. he's had only 1 wrestling match on wwe! come on, i mean he does need to prove himself more than just smashing a clock onto his head. though i assume that he will be going to ecw so it would be interesting to see him against the sandman.

I like The BoogeyMan! He's totally kool, I heard he is going to ECW :( I hope he doesn't. SmackDown needs an "Intresting" Person and he fits the part. He's kool, but he isn't that good in the ring. I just love his funny walk, it's weird.

Boogeyman returns! Who cares? What's next for the WWE? Bring back the Gobbledy Gooker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back