Boogeyman Released

theiceman

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is directly from WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of Boogeyman (Marty Wright) as of today 9/20/06. We wish Marty the best in all future endeavors.

Guess his WWE run was short-lived eh? Think there's any more cuts coming?

what!!!!!??????? (sorry mods but i have to do this please forgive me) I WILL KICK VINCE MCHMAHONS ASS I m gonna get you Vince put you in a body bag and throught you in the ocean so you can sleep with thje Fishes do you hear Vince?

its a massive blow for SD!, they dont have fantastic talent as it is, now they go a sack a good prospect, brainless!

Yeah dude I can't fuckin beleive it. He's one of the only people who had a cool gimmick. Another big blow for Smackdown. He was kind of old though.

Thats it WWE Vince MCMahon you have offically made me an all-time TNA Fan

I hav a feeling its something to do with his long term injury hes had, he was about to make a return eith this week or next, i wonder if hes damaged himself even more in training forcing him to retire, if this is not the case then Vince has made one stupid decision!!!Tosser

Yeah if there is no reason behind this decision i dnt understand y they would do it they never even used him as much as he could of been used i think he could of brought good storylines against certain people such as taker but now we will never know

Shame really, he added a little humour to a boring show.

It's never been the same without Eddie.

M13

whoa did you just call boggeyman's gimmick the worst in years? sure his gimmick is cheesey but still hes a great wrestler and dont call TNA TNAss

No way dude his gimmick was awsome I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about.

looks at the wrestlers SD! have lost...

Big Show (ECW)
Kurt Angle (Retired)
Chris Benoit(back soon)
Eddie G (Passed away)
Undertaker (part-time)
Boogyman (Released)
Mark Henry (Injured)

anymore?

they need some stars from RAW starting with Cena

Latino Heat said:
its a massive blow for SD!, they dont have fantastic talent as it is, now they go a sack a good prospect, brainless!
first he was to old he couldn't wrestle he wasn't even close to a good prospect i'm glad he's gone one of the worst wwe gimmicks ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

showtyme27 said:
first he was to old he couldn't wrestle he wasn't even close to a good prospect i'm glad he's gone one of the worst wwe gimmicks ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously thats YOUR opinion, many disagree

Latino Heat said:
obviously thats YOUR opinion, many disagree
your right it is my OPINION but can you tell me what made the boogeyman so great? he had so many great matchs lol i can't think of one match he had that was good if eating worms makes you a good wrestler then i guess your right

The boogyman had a fantastic gimmick, he was something different to the usual suspects. I personally loved the guy and think it's a shame that he was released. Maybe it was because of a long standing injury or completely something else. time will tell. But smackdown is fast losing it's already fading star power and vinny mac seriously needs a reshuffle to save smackdown from extinction. There are loads of good wrestlers on Raw that could save smackdown without actually harming Raw as a result so WWE need to do something fast before it's too late

Personally, I don't think the Boogeyman had much in-ring talent either which is pretty much why his matches were so short. His gimmick as cheesy as it was though was catching on pretty well. I just agree with alot of the people that question what the point was to advertise and push his return if they were just going to release him. Some may call him talented, some will say he's really not(myself included) but he was getting a hell of a push. He went over Booker T(Current WWE Champion) in a feud and as a matter of fact, squashed him in a couple matches. He went over JBL(former WWE Champion) in a feud as well. They were making the character rise up quickly....my guess is as good as yours as to why he was released but I think it was a waste to push him so high.

showtyme27 said:
your right it is my OPINION but can you tell me what made the boogeyman so great? he had so many great matchs lol i can't think of one match he had that was good if eating worms makes you a good wrestler then i guess your right

Hes not a great wrestler, BUT, he did bring something different to SD! at the right time, they need him more than ever now...

can you tell me who are good wrestlers at SD!?

THE ENIGMA said:
whoa did you just call boggeyman's gimmick the worst in years? sure his gimmick is cheesey but still hes a great wrestler and dont call TNA TNAss

Yes I did, it was chessy and lame. He couldn't wrestle and was getting tired. Not to mention he didn't care about coming back.

I'll call TNAss what I want. Admitt it, it was funny.

well 1 what in the world are you talking about maybve he didt vare because he was in a restling corp. where there are pointless gimmicksd adn underated superstars also No way in hell was that TNAss joke funny aat all that wasnt even remotly funny

Latino Heat said:
Hes not a great wrestler, BUT, he did bring something different to SD! at the right time, they need him more than ever now...

can you tell me who are good wrestlers at SD!?
every wrestler on the smackdown roster can wrestle better than the boogeyman but to answer your ? how about matt hardy chris beniot and mr. kennedy to name a few

THE ENIGMA said:
well 1 what in the world are you talking about maybve he didt vare because he was in a restling corp. where there are pointless gimmicksd adn underated superstars also No way in hell was that TNAss joke funny aat all that wasnt even remotly funny

Read the story on the front page.

It was funny, and correct. ADMITT IT!:dark2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back