Bobby Lashley = Pathetic Mic Skills

F

Fo-Real

Being Successful in the WWE is about being good in the ring and on the mic..Someone's gotta teach him how to incorporate good mic skills into his act.

Sometimes actions speak louder than words. Benoit's mic skills may be better than Lashleys are widely considered weak yet he's found success regardless. Sabu is the latest example

Yes but they don't have Sabu talking on the mic..Lashley does but..not well

Well if he's Soft Spoken..then don't have him be talkin' on the mic.

And for a Black Man his size..he has a little kid voice..

Fo-Real said:
Well if he's Soft Spoken..then don't have him be talkin' on the mic.

And for a Black Man his size..he has a little kid voice..

Well its just like lesnar, lesnar sounds like mike tyson. but yeah lashley is bad but i mean i've heard worse:raven:

Balls Mahoney sucks and I'd rather watch Balls Mahoney play with firecrackers than watch a Bobby Lashley match! Is it just me or is that guy built like Metroid?

Lashley has gotten over without good mic skills, and he's only been in WWE for a year. He's got ages to get good on the mic and if he does'nt then it's no big deal because he's muscular enough to keep recieving pushes.

You honestly can't expect him to be up-and-coming that quickly. He's doing great with his in-ring abilities so he'll eventually get better on the mic. Look at Batista for example, when he was back in Evolution he didn't talk on the mic much but he was still a machine, and then he got some mic skills and what not. It'll come to him eventually just give it time, no ones born a star, they make themselves into stars.

He needs to improve by a mile but its early i suppose only been here a year

ya not everyone needs great mic skills, lesnar had none and he carried smackdown during the time he was there. and they dont have him talking that much so dont make a big deal out of it. its not like hes cutting a 10 minute promo every week

Its something they really should know how to do though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back