• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bobby Heenan DVD

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Main Page:

Amazon.com lists a new Bobby Heenan DVD to be released on December 28th, 2010 in a 2-disc set.This 6-hour collection details his times with Ric Flair, Andre the Giant, Mr. Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude and others. Amazon gives the following product description: "Fans loved to boo Bobby Heenan but despite their vocal displeasure with The Weasel, everyone acknowledges he's the greatest manager in the history of sports entertainment. He guided members of the infamous Heenan Family to great heights in both the AWA and WWE, even occasionally stepping into the ring himself. He also further cemented his place in pro wrestling lore by becoming one of the great color commentators of all time, completely earning his 2004 induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. Now, for the first time ever, fans can relive the Brain's magnificent career in Bobby The Brain Heenan, a 2-disc DVD that tells the life story of Heenan as well as collects his most famous matches, interviews, and moments."

That sounds pretty awesome, will most likely get it.

On a semi-related note has anyone seen the new Chris Jericho DVD yet, is it any good? I havent got it yet because it dosent come out for another two weeks over here.

Glad to see this so he can see this set released while he's still with us, as things are looking very bad for Bobby at this point in his life.

"Bobby the Brain", as advertised, was one of the greatest managers and commentators in the history of wrestling. I don't think anyone on this planet has given me more laughs than the "Weasel". This DVD is going in my collection. I've read his book and that was good too. For all the humanoids out there that haven't seen Heenan in action, I suggest you buy this DVD, it will open a whole new world of wrestling entertainment to you.

xfearbeforeGlad to see this so he can see this set released while he's still with us, as things are looking very bad for Bobby at this point in his life.

Yes, he's really had some bad health problems the last few years, I wish him the best.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back