Bluetooth

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
I asked this in the tech. section, but do I need some kind of bluetooth adapter to use my bluetooth headset to get music onto my phone from my computer? I have a wireless network.

Secondly, could a mod delete my post from the tech section, as I am scared it might be considered spam.

Let me see if I have this straight. You have music files that you would like to transfer from your computer to your phone? Is that correct?

If it is, you might be able to find a cable you can directly plug your phone into your computer. Many many phones have that today. But, if you are wanting to do it wirelessly with bluetooth, you will need a bluetooth adapter, which sends out the wireless bluetooth signal. You will then most likely need to install the adapter software on your computer, and back when I did it, you'll have to pair your phone to your computer.

Before you go and buy the bluetooth adapter, make sure that you will be able to transfer music files to your phone. Nowadays, more and more phones seem to be locking their bluetooth out from accepting music files through bluetooth. Make sure you can transfer music files through bluetooth first, else you will be wasting your money.

EDIT: A couple of things. 1) You don't need an Internet connection to transfer from computer to phone, and thus, your wireless network really doesn't matter. 2) You shouldn't need your bluetooth headset at all to transfer files.

Yeah, I plan on using the cord. I honestly just wanted to know in case I wanted to rip music off friend's computers.

Does it seem to anyone else that the amount of other shit you need to buy with any electronics product is ridiculous?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back