• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blue light WTF !!!

GSM

YOU RULED THE WORLD LONG ENOUGH !!!
I fucking hate the fucking Wii and the midnight updates that activates my fucking Wii and lights up my entire room with blue light damn...
It´s 00:21 over here and I was trying to sleep.

That´s it I´m unplugging this shit thing for real.

:lmao: I never knew it randomly updated at Midnight all the time. I guess you'd have to keep it connected to the internet in order to get updates, huh. Yeah, just unplug it.

actually, you can turn off the Blue Light in the options screen. I did that a while ago, because the Blue light was on (while the console was off) and my father hit the power button thinking that it was on (I didn't realize it for about 24 hours).

Try turning WiiConnect24 off via the options menu. Or try turning Slot Illumination off.

Dumbass.

Ok I´ll try that out. I´m currently playing RE 4 again but I never knew the shit updates itseld in the night xDD

yeh you can turn the lights off, if all else fails pop to Nintendo of Europe HQ and kick someone.

Ir's in Großostheim, no idea where you are though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back