• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blasted situation.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
Well tonight i was supposed to be going to the biggest event for the wrestling promotion im going to be doing my training with, and first off i'd like to say FalKon its understandable why you couldn't make it tonight. But what pisses me off is one my other friends decides to NOT inform that he couldn't make it to the show, i ring him at home and his mum says he's out for the night with a girl at the movies that none of us (our group of friends) like.

So i try to call the twat, and he's like "I can't make it."

This is what grinds my gears when your friends don't get back to you.

Next time we'll go and I will damn make sure none of my family members need taking care of after surgery or I'm not working. I'd like to see a PWA show...

The next one is WWE. Hell yeah.

Next time we'll go and I will damn make sure none of my family members need taking care of after surgery or I'm not working. I'd like to see a PWA show...

The next one is WWE. Hell yeah.

Its all good mate you do what you gotta do, i decided not to go to the PWA show, but July 2nd is the next PWA show and i will highly likely be training with them by then anyway. But the SmackDown Tour should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back