Birthday lists

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Almost as much hassle as Christmas lists, I really have no idea what to ask for.....I know I want Zombieland, a couple of decent UFC DVDs and the Dragon Gate PPVs on DVD too. Maybe an ROH one if I can something decent or cheap.

Guess it will be money again :shrug:

Ideas/recommendations anyone?

Whens your birthday? Mine is in a week and I have yet to compile a list of material goods. I will probably just get cash.

Just under four weeks, plenty of time yet. Cash is an option, I could blow it on food and alcohol to be consumed in a short space of time. But I'm getting far too old for that :)

I get like 5 bucks for my birthday so be happy with what you get ya selfish bitch.

I'm thinking about it. Sounds interesting but I'm not sure if I could endure subtitles.

Watch the dubbed version then. Oh, and props for finally relinquishing the use of my avatar....that I am pretty sure that I am now the only one to use.

EDIT: I have mistaken you for Shake-Zula....damn sig.

Taylor Swift? Me likey.

Vote Shaker$

:D

Or vote for the team that has the guy that made the sig ;). Vote WZ Freebirds!

If you want Numbers I can fix that sig that your font has the $ sign for the s. Just let me know and I'll do it when I get home.

As far as the list goes you are getting Zombieland, so it is perfect by me. Though the food and alcohol does sound intriguing.

You still have birthday lists? :lmao:

My birthday conversations go like this:

Prima: Hey, what do you want for your birthday?
Secunda: Meh. I don't really need anything. I have a jacket and clothes. Food money?
Prima: Alright. Sounds good. I'll give you money for your college books as well.

Lists. Pfft.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1855130 said:
Or vote for the team that has the guy that made the sig ;). Vote WZ Freebirds!

I'll vote for the Freebirds. Until they face u$ and then may we cru$h them on our way to total and utter domination

If you want Numbers I can fix that sig that your font has the $ sign for the s. Just let me know and I'll do it when I get home.

I honestly hadn't noticed it. It's OK.

As far as the list goes you are getting Zombieland, so it is perfect by me. Though the food and alcohol does sound intriguing.

Yeah Zombielands looks awesome. And I'm going home for a few days at the end of the month so food & alcohol will be plentiful.

Razor, the lists are only to make sure I get something I want. But if I ask for money then it is a given. I'll get money from my grandmother regardless.

The English dub of the first movie is fantastic. Second one I have no idea about.

Speaking of English dubs, has anyone seen the re-released Let the Right One In DVD? The first apparently had horrid English dubs, but the re-release was supposed to have the ones from the film.

My girlfriend got me the Akeem classic figure I wanted for an eternity for my last birthdat. I'm not lying either, it's a couple years old so it's not sold in stores and it was the only one from the series I didn't have.

The problem I have is there is nothing significant that I want. It's all relatively normal stuff.

I've added Watchmen, but I'm a little miffed the Directors Cut is only on Blu Ray.

The problem I have is there is nothing significant that I want. It's all relatively normal stuff.

I've added Watchmen, but I'm a little miffed the Directors Cut is only on Blu Ray.

"No Blu Ray to watch the movie? Gosh, what do I ask for my birthday then?"

I'm saving for a mortgage and as much as I would love a PS3, I don't get enough time to play the 360 that I have.

That's mean.

I get my presents usually in March so they do care. Ha! My life is sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back