Bioshock - Xbox 360 and PC Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
This game is without a doubt the best game I've ever played. The levels of complexity are astonishing, but what's more astonishing is just how easily playable it is while being so damn complex. Not to mention the storyline - a 1950's city under the sea... where everything is seriously fucked up! The gameplay is, as ever, deep, complex and satisfying while still being simple enough to know how to do something at the click of a button. Not to mention the atmosphere it creates, which is currently creeping me the fuck out!

Get it. Now.

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!! As ever.

Trailer:
[youtube]Lmw78t8NgIE[/youtube]

Gameplay Trailer - "Hunting The Big Daddy":
[youtube]OygxkgewEhU[/youtube]

Looks pretty impressive, no? If you don't think so, there's something wrong with you. Please watch the videos properly, otherwise you're just not giving what is a fantastic game a good chance.

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

I keep debating on getting this game, as I just purchased my 360 today and Gears of War. So I keep seeing bioshock and want to plunge, but it may have to wait until I'm done with Halo 3 and GTAIV.

It looks fucking incredible though.

I keep debating on getting this game, as I just purchased my 360 today and Gears of War. So I keep seeing bioshock and want to plunge, but it may have to wait until I'm done with Halo 3 and GTAIV.

It looks fucking incredible though.

It is fucking incredible. GTA and Halo will be great, no doubt, but their concepts are ancient compared to the fresh ones encountered in Bioshock, which has the second highest aggregate rating of any game ever, soon to be first.

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

Gotta agree. BioShock is easily THE best FPS I have played. Love how you can modify your weapons too. Great, great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back