• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bill lesnar wishes Kaval good luck in his future endeavors.

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill lesnar thinks

The guy has been instructed by vince and Creative to drop his Indy thing and start working like a WWE Star. Kaval has never had the look that sells tickets or that Vince loves. Vince seems to have stopped his push completely (um losing to Drew in like 30 seconds, whats that about), thye dropped the ball with the IC shot pushing him into that way to early without giving him time to actually do something beforehand (he got no rematch), he was dropped from the bragging rights team, nothing seems to be going right for him at all, and it looks like WWE has given up on him. He still cant cut a face wwe style promo to save his life, they are boring as hell and certainly wont draw viewers in, yeah he may be better as aheel, but with SD's current shortage of faces and overcrowding of midcard heels he is not going to turn anytime soon...so he had to do something special and get the crowd behind him as a face but he didnt. He still gets no reaction, and doesnt get anytime in his matches unlike Bryan for instance. He doesnt seem to be going anyway at all, and his career in the wwe isnt looking good. Vince only really likes guys that he created aswell unless they are brilliant (thats why he he had fun feeding all the wcw guys to HHH).

does Wz agree with Bill lesnar on why he was fired, did Kaval deserve it?

thoughts?

Bill lesnar actaully had no idea Kaval was released when he wrote this, he just saw the ew about 10 minutes ago...thats why the post is worded as though Low Ki is still with the wwe. the original post was 'how long does Kaval have with wwe, but seeing the news Bill lesnar changed the title etc

He was great for the mid-card Bill. Is it right for me to get pissed at this?

pissed at his release or Bill lesnars post?

Bill lesnar doesnt think you should be surprised though. The guy was given more time than most other new guys interms of segments and ring time. the guy couldnt connect with audiences and his style and the fact that Vince didnt create him was a huge issue. Bill lesnar could never take him seriously because of his attire, the fact that he never threw a punch,suplex etc (Bill lesnar actually didnt enjoy Kavals work in ring), and his promos were very one dimensional, he couldnt change the tone of his voice (barry white), and it just came out very patronising. Bill lesnar never saw him selling out and changing his style, it just didnt seem like him. referencing the competition didnt help his cause either (dont think Vince wasnt fuming over this) and he doesnt have the look. The only ever guy his size to acheive something was Chris Benoit, and Benoit was much better inring and had more of a personality where he could connect with audiences, he could switch styles with ease. Another thing Benoit had to do, was sacrifice his body big time, and we all know where that led to...

But yeah feel free to be annoyed at this, Bill Lesnar is just saying dont be surpirsed over this, Kaval would be better off in another promotion where his skills are better put to use

Just learned he might've been fired coz he bitched about not being on the TLC card on twitter.

Yes, thats a problem all indy stars have (big mouths), Bill lesnar adrresed this issue in his other thread. Didnt Kaval hear about MVPs release?, wwe is seriously hardining up about these sorts of things to inhance thier new cleancut image and hes an idiot if this is true, fucking indy guys thinking there to big for their own boots. Then again Kval could be smart and may have done this on purpose as he was prett pissed about the way he was being used (his a new guy who had a lot of work to do, what does he expect?)

Bill lesnar wonders didnt ages ago, wrestlers had their own sites (where they voiced their concerns), but wwe were furious at this..and replaced them with their own sites. twiiter is public info, and wwe are keeping a close eye on this. this kind of shit gives shareholders the impression that wwe cant control thier employees etc and is a VERY bad look.

oh and Bill Lesnar just said you better believe that if Austin mouthed off about the company, they would turn a blind eye. Interpret that like Vince hating on Indy guys or anyway you want.

Bill lesnar just said these indy guys really need to learn when to shut the fuck up (and general average guys who moan becuase they cant see their own average selfs)

Vince loves the guys he made. And I mean LOVES them.

*Glaring at HBK...No Shawn I'm here...HERE!...OHH YOU COCK-EYED CHRISTIAN!!*

Vince loves the guys he made. And I mean LOVES them.

*Glaring at HBK...No Shawn I'm here...HERE!...OHH YOU COCK-EYED CHRISTIAN!!*

indeed, or HHH's friends..Bill lesnar is looking at you Batista and Orton. But yeah, if Vince didnt make you, you will have a MUCH harder time being something than a Vince Mcmahon made Character. Doubt Vince approved of Kaval ruffing up Ziggler either.

Bill lesnar has seen a few posts stating that Kaval left because he is jobbing and isnt being used properly. You know what?, Bill lesnar just said piss off that isnt the reason. Guys like Bret, edge, and the hardys to name a few were all jobbing big time when they came, they didnt argue, they paid there dues (Hart was working for his dads company though). once again Kaval never stood a chance in the wwe because he wasnt a product of Vincent Kennedy Mcmahan and simply didnt have that 'it' factor. HHH jobbed hard after the incident of 1996, worse than Kaval did...they didnt fire him though because he had that 'it' factor. WWE needs jobbers...they are like fertilizer however after Kavals trial run it became clear that WWE didnt need or want Kaval and his release was imminent.

Vince has no idea how to push most small guys, has no appreciation for things that aren't quite WWE style, and had no interest in using Kaval's unique vocal skills to let him connect with the audiencce. My feelings have always been that just because jacked up headliners are the classic idea of a draw in the WWE, doesn't mean they have to be the only draws. I spit in the face of such conventional wisdom and, as such, feel Kaval pretty much got fucked over from day one.

As for big mouths, who cares? If a guy can make money for the company, he should be given that chance and Kaval could have made some money.

Could he? I mean Shawn and Kurt were just too good to keep down (much like Punk).

But how do you make a Kaval very credible and a draw for the long run?
We talking ME here right?

I think it would of done him a world of good if Kaval wore some type of mask, he probably could of used a name change as well.

I also think Evan Bourne should be wearing a mask or face paint and I'd keep him off the mic.

I'm not really a fan of smaller wrestler's, but in a big company like WWE with all the airtime it has, they're good fodder for the kids.

As for Kaval's release, I think it just goes to show you what a shit show NXT is/was and I'm not that excited about WWE bringing Tough Enough back either, teaching the contestants how too "pretend" wrestle and all.

Doesn't have to be but I don't see why not.

First off all, so we can be completely clear, Shawn probably sucked cock for his push.

Second of all, Kurt wasn't so good that they couldn't keep him down. He just had something in his background that they could market the shit out of.

Do you really think they'd have done fuck all without the machine behind them? I certainly don't. They got a proper shake. Kaval didn't. So saying he was a jobber and assuming that's the end of the story is ignoring a lot of what makes your main eventers what they are.

I think most of the NXT 1 contestants can go in the ring and do have some kinda future.

But I don't know how you can keep repopulating every season with a credible roster of 'rookies'.

Tough Enough..meh! Never been a fan of "reality".

Doesn't have to be but I don't see why not.

First off all, so we can be completely clear, Shawn probably sucked cock for his push.

Second of all, Kurt wasn't so good that they couldn't keep him down. He just had something in his background that they could market the shit out of.

Do you really think they'd have done fuck all without the machine behind them? I certainly don't. They got a proper shake. Kaval didn't. So saying he was a jobber and assuming that's the end of the story is ignoring a lot of what makes your main eventers what they are.

Well I dunno about Shawn's love for sausages but I do think he just got red hot by viewer choice. The chicks in the audience would just explode when he came out. Remember seeing a few Colliseaum tapes and the moment Shawn's music hit, man oh man! the pops and shrieks were incredulous. And the guy was a fuckin' heel!

Kurt's initial whiny-ass gimmick run didn't do anything for me. I really took notice of the man after the First Taker vs Angle match. Some people find it overrated and shit, but I do think it is a very well done match and deserves the plaudits it gets. Coming to 2003, his feud with Brock was gold, his promos got better, his fast paced mat-skills were novel for me as I had never seen Benoit in WCW so much or Taz in ECW...like ever.

Everybody needs the machine. I mean the best example is Jeff Hardy. I thought this was TNA's biggest signing, because they had finally captured a bonafide DRAW from WWE. But his failure to find relevance, coupled with his own problems shows you just how successful and well-done the whole WWE franchise is.

Vince has no idea how to push most small guys, has no appreciation for things that aren't quite WWE style, and had no interest in using Kaval's unique vocal skills to let him connect with the audiencce. My feelings have always been that just because jacked up headliners are the classic idea of a draw in the WWE, doesn't mean they have to be the only draws. I spit in the face of such conventional wisdom and, as such, feel Kaval pretty much got fucked over from day one.

As for big mouths, who cares? If a guy can make money for the company, he should be given that chance and Kaval could have made some money.

Unique Vocal skills?, for most inc Bill lesnar he was way to bland on the mic, and their was no chance of him turning heel because not only had his character been built around this guy he keeps coming close but losing (originally), aswell as the fact that SD is packed with midcardn heels, becuase in Bill lesnars view Kaval is a natural heel and thats the way he could become interesting becuase no one was interested in listening to his 'unique vocal skills'. Classic Headliners are the ones who put the most bums on seats with the exceptions of Rey whop caters to a large portion iof the current fanbase. Kaval much like Benoit made people really get on thier otes and forced them to work an agrressive match, but unlike Benoit he didnt have the look which is very important in the biz, and he didnt connect with the audience nearly enough. for a guy who has only been with the WWE 5 months he got plenty of time, he was never going to get a Brock like Push anyway. What would you do to turn Kaval into a draw?

On NXt yeah he got pops, but look who he was up against, Lucky Cannon?

In the WWE having a big mouth aint good esp if your a midcarder or jobber, just look what happened to MVP. BiLL LESNAR JUST SAID IT MATTERS. WWE is a public trading company and going off about them, can cause investors to not buy wwe shares. WWE doesnt want to be seen in the light that it cant control its guys it is the worst look. Kaval was instructed about thier new policies and he knew the consequences.

Bill lesnar thinks both parties will be better off anyway, as from the start it was never to be. he will have no trouble finding work, even if he cant get into TNa fro the off set, Dragon Gate, EVOLVE will all be knocking on his door, and he can work for people who respect what he does.

He wasnt fired becuase he was a jobber. Plenty of guys have jobbed way back and the wwe needs jobbers. Maybe Ki asked for his release since he knew that he would never amount to anything big. He could go back into ROH where there are heaps of guys who he has never worked with before.

This is just Bill lesnars two cents, he knows what you are saying Coco.

So much for the whole "next breakout star" shtick. The guy didn't even last a year. I've already let my thoughts on Kaval's release be known in the non-spam sections. I'm pretty bummed out about it. But if Kaval really did request his release, then I guess it was for the best. Part of me thinks that this somewhat kills the legitimacy of NXT to have one of the winners be gone in such a short amount of time.

So much for the whole "next breakout star" shtick. The guy didn't even last a year. I've already let my thoughts on Kaval's release be known in the non-spam sections. I'm pretty bummed out about it. But if Kaval really did request his release, then I guess it was for the best. Part of me thinks that this somewhat kills the legitimacy of NXT to have one of the winners be gone in such a short amount of time.

Well bill lesnar just said NXT did make all those season one guys, and gave them way more t.v time then they deserved...it also helped Bryan and Wade gain huge pushes, Bill lesnar had know idea that the wwe would pull this sort of thing, letting a green unproven rookie lead thier main brand on the heel side of things and give DB heaps of time to work with in his matches, let him beat two of the companies fastest rising heels without losing and get the US title...so it wasnt all bad.

Season 2 was always going to fail. Riley was great and it was obvious that he was going places from the outset, he carried himself like a guy on the roster. Everything else Bill lesnar saw was the worst wwe programming he had ever seen. Promo botches all over the places e.g the henning JR and Eli promos (god those were bad), there were alot of other shocking promos from other guys on the roster aswell like titus and his 'make it a win' and various husky stuff. The season had less talent than season one and the pros were also better on season one.

Bill lesnar thinks NXT season one was great introducing new guys to us fans however season 2 wasnt becuase of the overall lack of talent (not Kaval and Riley but everyone else), Lucky has to be one of the worst things to step in a wwe ring evr, and Titus's 2 weeks on the show were garbage.

WWE probably thought that by giving Kaval NXT is might help the frans to care more about them, and give him some momentum to work off, but yeah they dropped the ball In Bill Lesnars mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back