Bill Lesnar needs a Manager

SSC gives standing ovation to Bill Lesnar's preformance.

Bill lesnar hopes that he will join the wrestlingzone HOF with the likes of SSC, Ferbian, the doctor, coco, big sexy,goodlay,dave mizanin,falkon,spiff and screaming smiley and the profit.

Bill lesnar before he tries to get some sleep ahs a few thing to say, so haters listen up.

Bill Lesnar is the most iconic and googled name on the internet. Bill lesnar is the most hyped star on this forum. Bil lesnar does not need to resort to childish opponents, he just dominates them.
Bill Lesnar Mania is here to stay, Bill lesnar just said Believe the HYPE

Bill lesnar has one goal and that is to end Vegeance's career and take his WZCW Title

SSC put it perfect in this post.

obvious-troll.jpg

Bill lesnar just said go back to the TNA forums Justin. Bill lesnar is bigger than you and your family.

Haven't watched TNA in weeks so why the fuck would I post in those forums, further more at what point did your stupid worthless dumbass become worthy enough to tell me what to do, or just another dumb fuck n00b in my book, doubt you'll even be posting here a month from now, now please do us all a favor and go suck a rhinos cock

Bill lesnar is getting tired of his haters.

Then Bill Lesnar should shut the fuck up and leave already, the masses have spoken, and they clearly think Bill Lesnar is the biggest pile of steamy pile of koala crap to ever grave the forums

You're like a fucking human fleshlight, nothing more than a fucking tool that likes to take cock, I've said my piece now if you would kindly just fuck off and die

Justin. As much as Bill lesnar likes people who try to make an impression upon him whether it be good or bad, Bill lesnar still thinks your a nobody who is just the shit that Bill lesnar took 5 minutes ago.

Bill lesnar does not want a manger now. Mods Bill lesnar wants you to merge this with Bills other thread started by Coco.

Bill Lesnar wishes his fans goodnight.

Bill lesnar just said believe the hype

Justin. As much as Bill lesnar likes people who try to make an impression upon him whether it be good or bad, Bill lesnar still thinks your a nobody who is just the shit that Bill lesnar took 5 minutes ago.

Bill lesnar does not want a manger now. Mods Bill lesnar wants you to merge this with Bills other thread started by Coco.

Bill Lesnar wishes his fans goodnight.

Bill lesnar just said believe the hype

You have no fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back