Biggest Wrestlemania Match

Which of these Wrestlemani dream matches would be the biggest?

• Sting vs. The Undertaker

• The Rock vs. John Cena

• Triple H vs. The Undertaker (Career vs. Streak Match)

• The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (one last time)

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoudClearVoice

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Which of these fantasy or dream matches would be the biggest, most hyped, most watched, in your opinion?

For me it's The Rock vs. John Cena barely edging out Undertaker vs. Sting.

I just think The Rock vs. Cena is a bigger draw. Some of the young kids don't even know anything about Sting or Sting's legacy that's why The Rock vs. Cena would be bigger.

It is unlikely we will see Sting vs. Taker at any Mania, but it would be a huge match. The problem is most of the new fans have no idea who Sting is. Triple H vs. Taker in a career vs. streak match at Mania would be big, but its a match we have already seen last year with HBK. We have also seen Taker beat Triple H at Mania before, even if it was about a decade ago. There is no need to see Rock vs. Steve Austin again since we have already seen it 3 times at Mania.

The biggest fantasy match would be Rock vs. Cena. They are both relevant and can still perform in the ring. I don't know about the Rock, but he is still in great shape and not really that old. This is a match everyone wants to see and it should happen this year at Mania. It probably won't happen, but it should. The reason it won't besides The Rock not wanting to ever wrestle again is because Cena is the top face of the company. People will boo Cena to no end.

The Rock received boos when he faced a heel Hulk Hogan in Toronto at WM18, but he was never booed before or after that match. Cena hasn't even had time to respond to The Rock and already fans are chanting Cena Sucks. Rock vs. Cena would be the marquee match up and probably the biggest WrestleMania match we have seen in years. I just don't think we will see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back