Biggest ladder in wwe history

pgerasucks

Dark Match Winner
not only was that ladder big show used at money in the bank the funniest thing i have ever seen but it also added some spice to the match.?#1.what did all of you guys think of the ladder. ?#2.do you really think the ladder was as heavy as big show portrayed it to be...I thought the ladder was great because it enabled more men to go for the money in the bank briefcase at once and also added a comedy moment that wasn't stupid like a dance off or something, i think we all got a grin on are faces when we seen the big show pulling it out.that being said i have a hard time believing that a man of big shows size would have that much trouble with it..But then again you never know

The Big Show debuted the ladder on Smackdown on Friday night so no it wasn't surprising or shocking to say the least if you saw the show because you knew it was coming.

As for the weight, I believe 5 or 6 people helped carry it to the ring on SD so it could legitimately be 350 pounds. It's pretty large and made of solid steel.

I thought the ladder added a different element to the mitb. I thought that it made is slightly more interesting that big show broke one of the steps of the ladder. However we saw it debut on smackdown so it was no surprise

Yeah I agree with sTyLnK that it could well be legit as it took a lot of people to bring it down to the ring. I don't know to be honest if it is legit but I think it's more likely than not.

That ladder was certainly a defining moment in WWE history, generations to come will watch this PPV in awe because of that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back