Big VITO what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deux4hm

Occasional Pre-Show
So I failed to tune into smackdown for a few weeks and when i come back Viot is wearing a dress and Little guido is talkn bout rumors...what did I miss. What happened and why is Vito wearing a dress. How did this story line get started and where is it going? Seriously....

Apparantly, other superstars were coming up to Nunzio (Li'l Guido) and have been saying they say this ugly woman in lines, and in bars, and when she turned around, it was Vito. So, apparantly they're making Vito wear a dress because... they can? I think they're trying to pull the trigger on Smackdown! if you ask me.

See now that pisses me off... Not because it Vito or even because he is in a dress..but it pisses me off tht they hae that kind of ISH on my TV! why waist my time with usless, pointless story lines. If i want to watch a cross dresser wrestle... I'll watch goldust. At least he is a veteran and a proven winner (sometimes). Please use smack down for real entertainemtn and not just filler segments...

that was the first week of this angle,why not watch and wait 2 c what happens b4 bn so dam critical

EVL_DR_DOOM said:
that was the first week of this angle,why not watch and wait 2 c what happens b4 bn so dam critical

What happens with the angle, r u kidding me, i still watch smackdown when I can, no reason to misuse VIto like this but don't wxpect anything more from that creative team. you can do so much more with him than that, he's pretty good.

ya no idea where the storylines going, especially that nunzio's in ecw, they could possibly drop the whole storyline but we'll have to see

This is a takeoff of the Sopranos storyline with their character named Vito and while it may seem stupid, who knows where it will lead. The way I see it (as I try to actually look at the positive or realistic side of thigns instead of complaining about everything like most people here) is that even a crap gimmick can be good because it gets someone's name out there in some form and THEN if that person ends up with a different gimmick/push, at least the fans are aware of who they are. Vito may have been around for years and for several months in WWE, but that doesn't mean that too many people knew his name too well. Now they may. Its the whole bad publicity is good publicity thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back