Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Anybody else going to spend the summer watching this. This is the English version obviously. I know it's complete trash but I love it. I've watched every series so far. I find I never like any of the contestants though.

The American version is completely watered down. I've heard the stories from the british version though, seen the pictures. Is it just me or does the show consist of just everyone walking around naked?

I'll be watching it cause my sister watches it and I probably won't be bothered to do something else if I'm home, but I'm sure it's not the same.

The All-Star season was pretty good but that's cause everyone already knew each other. Meh... i'm more of a survivor fan anyway.

The English one is pretty dirty. But I think there trying to tame it down. I hear there trying to make it funnier this time around. Fuck that I want sex & violence.

You could probably find both on the same DVD in your store Jake.

Seriously though I watched I think the first season but it was so incredibly cliche. The amputee won the whole thing... (Xfear would've been proud). Stopped watching until this season cause my sister was obsessed and I was too lazy to get off the couch.

Oh i be watching it, I've been a fan since season one then again I am one these reality TV nuts lol. I loved the all star version as we knew everyone and it just added more to it like Dr. Will and boogie lol. Anyways the American one is a bit dull compared to the English version but it works for American TV. So i say this be the offical Big Brother thread once the show does start :D

I'll be watching. I watch every season. Does anyone know when it starts?

It starts tonight.

I always find I watch the first episode when everyone enters the house but then just lose interest and can't be bothered with it anymore.

Apparently (if you belive what the papers say) all the people entering tonight will be women, all 12 of them. Until one guy is brought in on Friday. But who knows if that will happen or not.

It starts tonight.

I always find I watch the first episode when everyone enters the house but then just lose interest and can't be bothered with it anymore.

Apparently (if you belive what the papers say) all the people entering tonight will be women, all 12 of them. Until one guy is brought in on Friday. But who knows if that will happen or not.

They always have rumours like that but I doubt it. I know it's ad but I'll watch every episode for the whole 3 months. I'll even bring out the old video recorder.

It starts tonight.

Shit you were right, or at least the papers were right. 11 women. And I'm not attracted to any of them. I was dissapointed with the opening show. I dont like the house being women only. I know it wont last but it still sucks.

and as ever the two geordies doing us proud :( I'm sick of big brother already and it's only been a day

Big Brother 8 here in the states will begin July 5th. With all new people should be interesting but hopefully that have some good gimmick this year as they have some good ones in the past. But i doubt they can top last year as the all-star edition was to awesome.

A series of Big Brother is on at the moment of here in Oz, and yes I admit that I watch it. Though it is getting a little stale, they ahve tried a few different things to try and spice it up.

My problem is that every week there seems to be a new intruder going into the house. How long is the series going to last in that case??

Also, despite the fact there were not any awesome chicks in it to start with, all the women are getting voted out. So much so that I htink this week only the guys can be nominated. The best looking chick who was left got voted out last night to :(... reasons for watching diminshing

Big Brother 8 started last night and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed the show and it kept me laughing throughout the hour. They went with a twist similar to season 4(Ex-Factor twist), but instead it is one rival, ex, and family member. I think the America's Player is a good concept, but my concern is what happens if he gets evicted early? Does one of the other players replace him or is it the end of America's Player? So far, my favorite housemate is Evil Dick lol, that guy is hilarious and that is who I am rooting for right now, but that is only from the first show impressions and it is subject to change as I watch the future episodes.

I belive America's choice will last as as long as he stays on the show. I really like the concept as it allows us the fans to be heard and make us feel more apart of the show. Dick is funny and Joe is too damn a drama queen. But hey I think Dicks daughter is cute and how about that chick that is a Nanny she is fine. Should be an interesting summer.

The twin's aint Geordies son. There from Newcastle-Under-Lyme. Which is in Stoke. Did you not notice they had ******ed accents?

I never have watched i just read it in the paper it said newcastle...oh well!

BIG BROTHER STAR TO MAKE FIRST PRO-WRESTLING APPEARANCE AT THE ORPINGTON HALLS, ORPINGTON, KENT, SUNDAY JULY 15TH!

Billi ‘Lightning’ will be making his first appearance at a pro wrestling event tomorrow night, as he once again teams up with on-screen pals The Hated Heroes (comprising of former champs Andy Boy Simmonz and Aviv Maayan, as well as bodybuilding up and comer LT Summers) at IPW:UK’s monthly event in Kent at their home of the Orpington Halls.

Billi, also known in the real world as Billi Bhatti, shot to fame as he became one of the male contestants on this year’s Big Brother 8 UK, airing on Channel 4. After giving his evil eyes to all of the other contestants, he received a massive 8 nominations, and even after an argument with another contestant meant her nomination for him didn’t count, he still found himself evicted by the English public at the first time of asking.

While in the house, Billi had expressed a keen interest in getting involved in Pro Wrestling ��" having been a fan and attended all of the major annual American wrestling events. Now, after intense training at the Portsmouth wrestling academy, some of which was aired last week on hit E4 program “Big Brother’s Little Brother”, Billi Lightning is ready to crash down on the people of Orpington, Kent, Sunday July 15th as IPW:UK (@ www.ipwuk.com) present a show of fun for the family.

For more information call 07795 324278 or visit www.ipwuk.com. Tickets £12 adults, £6 kids and £30 for the family. Show starts 5pm. Post code BR6 0NN.

I know he said in his audition tape that he's been to every Wrestlemania but come on this is a bit too far. He was an arrogant, skinny prick who's job was a model, yeah model for what sunglasses. I hope WWE send Big Daddy V over there to suffocate him with his moobs.

He looks like he would break if he recieved a wrestling move. He's a model but he's not terribly good looking. He kind of looks like an Asian Jason Sensation. He'll get booed out of the building. It's probably for a show at a local town hall. Completley pointless imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back