Big booty black women are better wrestlers than big breasted white women

thrilla11

Pre-Show Stalwart
Source: The Wrestling Observer

The feeling following the NXT season 3 finale is that WWE intends to keep both Kaitlyn and Naomi around despite Kaitlyn being the official winner of the show. Officials like Kaitlyn's personality, but feel she needs time to improve her ring work, and feel that Naomi is an excellent athlete who could really shine in the ring. The only hesitation with Naomi is that her ring work sets the bar so high for the Divas, that officials fear resentment towards her from other Divas if Naomi were ever to be pushed.

Hilarious.

Sets the bar to high for the divas? Fuck off.

If WWE actually cared about their Diva's Division and looked after it rather than promoting the same old shit then they wouldn't have this problem.

Bring back Torrie, Trish, Victoria, Stacey, Nidia, Jazz, Jaqueline, Shiniqua and Sable and then you have yourselves a Diva's Division. Either that or give the poor bastards wrestling lessons.

But she's a rookie. She has to look weak in front of the Lay-Cool's and Maryse's. It is to show a learning curve.

You can barely be surprised that the Diva's division sucks when they get Playboy centrefold models to carry the division. The girl can actually wrestle, along with a select few in the WWE.

What the WWE need to do is stop treating the division like utter bullshit and put some stock into it. Give them the time and effort that angles like The Nexus have received and people wont think of it as a piss break any more.

I don't know why this is such a big deal people. Scratch that: I'm not sure why Divas actually are that big of a deal. They're glorified ring rats, for the most part. Have to do something to keep testosterone levels down, what with the steroids and such.

In other words, Naomi has to pay her dues. On your knees, wench.

You can barely be surprised that the Diva's division sucks when they get Playboy centrefold models to carry the division. The girl can actually wrestle, along with a select few in the WWE.

What the WWE need to do is stop treating the division like utter bullshit and put some stock into it. Give them the time and effort that angles like The Nexus have received and people wont think of it as a piss break any more.

^ This a million times!

Once I've spread, I'm going to give you some more green.

What the Divas Division is missing is story. Goldust going after the Million Dollar Championship doesn't count just because Maryse was there. What ever happened to the Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson's of the Divas Division? That storyline was one of the best the Divas have ever been in.

I could see why the WWE would want the sexiest women promoting their division, but come on; abit of wrestling ability doesn't hurt does it?

I'm happy that Kaitlyn won NXT3 because she was my favourite, but I'll be dissapointed if we don't see AJ or Naomi again. The Division needs some fresh blood in it to give it a swift kick up the ass and get it back in gear.

What the Divas Division is missing is story. Goldust going after the Million Dollar Championship doesn't count just because Maryse was there. What ever happened to the Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson's of the Divas Division? That storyline was one of the best the Divas have ever been in.

You really mean to tell me you enjoyed the storyline involving Dawn fucking a geriatric man, implied incestous relations, and overall horrible acting? Boy do I have the storyline for you

Katie-vick.jpg

Nah..too old. It used to make me laugh, but CM Punk put the cherry on the top when he said: "Two words!....Katie Vick.".

That storyline's just over-glorified now...

I have to say, from watchig the Bella Twins match on the NXT finale, I noticed the two of them have really stepped up their in-ring game, especially the angry one.

At this stage, they wrestle better then Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Layla, and every girl on NXT except maybe AJ and Naomi.

The Glutes, or booty, are the corner stone of the posterior chain—also included are the hamstrings, calves, erector spinae muscle group, traps, rear delts etc—which is the engine that drives athleticism. No surprise then that Naomi is a better athlete by nature and training. Not to mention that multiple studies have shown that, when compared to other races, on average blacks have higher levels of bone density testosterone and growth hormone (which lowers the potential of developing body-fat and aid in the ability to add lean body mass), type II muscle fibers (the type that produce fast powerful athletic contractions) and potentially longer limbs/shorter torsos (relatively speaking of course) which lend themselves to power output and speed, i.e. running and jumping.

The Glutes, or booty, are the corner stone of the posterior chain—also included are the hamstrings, calves, erector spinae muscle group, traps, rear delts etc—which is the engine that drives athleticism. No surprise then that Naomi is a better athlete by nature and training. Not to mention that multiple studies have shown that, when compared to other races, on average blacks have higher levels of bone density testosterone and growth hormone (which lowers the potential of developing body-fat and aid in the ability to add lean body mass), type II muscle fibers (the type that produce fast powerful athletic contractions) and potentially longer limbs/shorter torsos (relatively speaking of course) which lend themselves to power output and speed, i.e. running and jumping.

Negros for the win.

God gave blacks superior athleticism as a sorry gift for slavery. It's true. He told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back