Bet You Forgot About This Guy

The Brain

King Of The Ring
Here's the idea; find a video on you tube of some obscure wrestler who had a very brief career. Try to make it someone who you think most people either never heard of or completely forgot about. I'll go first.

[YOUTUBE]B8VsB7Oyfw8[/YOUTUBE]

I'm sure some people here remember Battle Kat, but I bet the majority either haven't heard of him or forgot about him.

Who's next? Rep to anyone who can find a WWF guy 1988 or later that I forgot about.

[YOUTUBE]6blnXBMeB-g[/YOUTUBE]

Remember this guy? Former Tag Team Champion Kenzo Suzuki was another bland, slightly racist Japanese character. But he came with a twist...he sang karaoke.

Here’s a clip during the part of his time in WWE when he ‘Loved America’.

[YOUTUBE]_rcZRZud7SY[/YOUTUBE]

Here's my contribution...

[YOUTUBE]bPtI9j3Y8Ps[/YOUTUBE]

Bet you don't remember this guy. His name was Simon Dean. Guy that pretended he was some type of nutritionist (or something like that). Complete jobber, never really accomplished much more than make people laugh at him.

Surely it has to be......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwyFABQX62A

BRADEN WALKER!! and if the name doesnt cut it for you just think of the catchphrase..........

"KNOCK KNOCK"
"who's there"
"BRADEN WALKER...... AND IM GONNA KNOCK YOUR BRAINS OUT", THAT is how you talk smack

And failing braden walker I'd have to say what about this guy, he had the best reactions of anybody I've evr seen, so funny, I only remember him from this feud tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y2ucgMJKcE

[youtube]uPebmSfca8o[/youtube]

Bam Neely. He was involved in the Edge/Undertaker storyline as Chavo's bodyguard, and then he was released

Bet you don't remember this guy. His name was Simon Dean. Guy that pretended he was some type of nutritionist (or something like that). Complete jobber, never really accomplished much more than make people laugh at him.

I was a mark for him. I even remember the tag team bodyguards he had in 06, the "Gymini"

[YOUTUBE]O-y7bjrlX98&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Not a bad gimmick but was only there a brief time.

[YOUTUBE]APaEmwgpDhk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

This guy was there, then vanished after a week or two.

Some good picks so far, but I'm going further back in time.

[YOUTUBE]SZAV4cKu-lY[/YOUTUBE]

Big Bully Busick was Harvey's first guy in the WWF. He didn't last long.

[YOUTUBE]bPtI9j3Y8Ps[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty sure most people on this forum know who Nova is

[YOUTUBE]GAKE1UucOlM[/YOUTUBE]

Scroll to 1:20...

The Goon. Oh yes.

The Zombie!!!??? The...GENE SIMMONS AKA DEMON!!?? :banghead: :wtf: :confused: :disappointed: I didn't rebember The Zombie, but the DEMON!!?? Fuck I bet he disappear cause Gene Simmons wasn't getting his royalties!

[YOUTUBE]LDWRyULSmEE[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know if this counts since he only worked one match under that name but I marked out when Miz took the mask off.

[YOUTUBE]zee9ukWhVGo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Haha, Xanta Klaus...

That's actually Balls Mahoney.

02.jpg

If you don't remember these two, they're the S.A.T.s, The Spanish Announce Team(yes that's their real name). They were an AWESOME independant team and tore the house down with MCMG at an independant show a few months ago when I was in the front row! Their career highlights were being in TNA during their first year in business and jobbing to The Basham Brothers and Big Show on SmackDown! and Velocity. One of the members retired 2 or 3 months ago, ending this epic tag team. :(

Xanta Klaus and Man Mountain Rock were going to be my next posts. Nice.

[YOUTUBE]jrFIOX3Ry_I[/YOUTUBE]

Lance Cassidy is so forgotten I couldn't find a video of him in English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back