Bet You Forgot About This Guy

I think there were 2 Super Ninja's. The WWF one was portrayed by Rip Oliver according to wikipedia.

There are probably plenty of WCW guys I've forgotten about, but who remembers DDP's bodyguard Max Muscle? Here he loses to that pathetic Warrior ripoff in about 15 seconds.

[YOUTUBE]wMqCC-hY3Fk[/YOUTUBE]

I think he only made one appearance. I've heard that it was either Muta or Oliver, hence the allegedly part as not many people have heard of Oliver.

Sounds familiar but I don't know. I think Scott Armstrong is Lance Cassidy from the video I posted earlier. I think he may have also been in a team called the Young Pistols.

The Young Pistols are the Southern Boys.

I went and looked up another Renegade match just barely, then remembered how he died... Sad really.

[YOUTUBE]hLeIfQX72Dw[/YOUTUBE]

Remember these guys? They...didn't really amount to anything other than being released...but they had one hell of a jobber theme!

Gene Snitsky

[YOUTUBE]jPVNZ8bLZjQ[/YOUTUBE]

Yes it wasn't your fault you faded into obscurity

Idol Stevens and KC James.

05.jpg

[YOUTUBE]nVC9v-W9izg?fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]

Colin Delany, He was on ECW, jobber, then Dreamers protegee then turned heel that sums it up.

[YOUTUBE]nVC9v-W9izg?fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]

Colin Delany, He was on ECW, jobber, then Dreamers protegee then turned heel that sums it up.

I watch indys so I see him on a full time basis. His work in WWE was absolute shit but he is so great in the indys.

Kenny, Johnny, Mitch and Mikey of the Spirit Squad.

Nicky gets a pass for becoming Dolph Ziggler.

[youtube]tBgaDzgFWq0[/youtube]

Don't remember JT Southern, but I remember Firebreaker Chip from Battlebowl in Starrcade 91.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back