Best WWE game?

I have most of the wrestling games since Warzone/Attitude on the original Playstation up to No Mercy & Wrestlemania 2000 on N64. I also have played all of the WWF PS2 games up until current WWE '12 on PS3. I've pretty much played all of the entire Smackdown series too. I've currently got the Gamecube and Wrestlemania XIX and WWE Day of Reckoning 2, mostly because I liked the No Mercy type of gameplay it had. Like an update of the AKI games kinda. I rarely play WWE 12 because it gets boring too easily. I'm hoping WWE 13 will be better and not quite as boring, since they are including the attitude era campaign in it.

My favs have to be Wrestlemania 2000 & Smackdown:Here Comes The Pain. Both had great rosters and good gameplay. The only gripe I had with HCTP was it's awful submission system. It literally took forever to win with submission finishers.

I loved No Mercy for the N64 the gameplay the graphics back then were amazing. Me and my friends loved this game it is a game that still holds the standard of what a wrestling game should be fun and entertaining.

I loved Here Comes the Pain for the PS2 because of the stable storyline and I find myself completing the new WWE games very fast and then not playing them at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back