Best WWE Game on the Wii?

Diet Soda

Mustang Sally <3
I feel like getting a WWE game this summer for my Nintendo home entertainment gaming machine console system.

Which is the best one? I assume there will be a pretty decent one since the console is essentially aimed at 12-year-olds.

Last wrestling game I had was WWF Smackdown! 2: Know Your Role (bitchin') on the Playstation, and I loved it for it's basically never-ending season mode. Who could forget such classics as Taka Michinoku vs. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley in a Hell in a Cell match at Wrestlemania 57?

What say ye?

Probably WWE All Stars is the best one for the Nintendo Wii.

To be honest I haven't been a big fan of any WWE game on the Nintendo Wii, more often than not it seems like they fall flat on the Wii. All Stars I thought was the best one considering all the other ones that were on the system. All the Smackdown vs. Raw games on the Wii are usually a lot worse than they are on the PS3 and Xbox360, All Stars seemed to be on the most even playing field and for the Wii its your best bet. If you got a PS3 get WWE '12, some don't like it but I thought it was pretty damn good.

Nope, just got a Wii at the moment. If I had another 7G console then it'd be a no-brainer but as it happens I'm a hardcore casual and don't know shit.

Buy a Gamecube controller, buy a Gamecube memory card, Then buy WWE Day of Reckoning. It's easily one of the best games a wrestling fan can buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back