Best Wrestling Related Prank You Ever Pulled?

thestud77

Occasional Pre-Show
We all know pranks and ribbing are a huge part of the backstage wrestling scene but I was wondering if any of you have any good wrestling prank stories yourself. I have two that are my favorite.

1 I hid my roommate's raw tickets once and he completely freaked out because he thought he lost them. I didn't show him where they were until 30 minutes before bell time. He didn't get there until after nine but he got to see the majority of the show.

2 Me and one of my buddies had 7th row floor tickets to a raw house show. There was this little 12 or 13 year old kid in front of us decked out in ALL Cena gear. He was one of those annoying little brats that was yelling for Cena the whole freaking show even when Cena was nowhere around. I noticed he was there with only his mom so I put my plan into action. As soon as Cena music hits the kid starts going crazy and that's when I "accidentally" spill my pepsi all over the kid. His mom goes off on me cussing and what not even as I'm "apologizing" to her. They both leave and thats when me and my buddy start laughing our butts off.

We all know pranks and ribbing are a huge part of the backstage wrestling scene but I was wondering if any of you have any good wrestling prank stories yourself. I have two that are my favorite.

1 I hid my roommate's raw tickets once and he completely freaked out because he thought he lost them. I didn't show him where they were until 30 minutes before bell time. He didn't get there until after nine but he got to see the majority of the show.

2 Me and one of my buddies had 7th row floor tickets to a raw house show. There was this little 12 or 13 year old kid in front of us decked out in ALL Cena gear. He was one of those annoying little brats that was yelling for Cena the whole freaking show even when Cena was nowhere around. I noticed he was there with only his mom so I put my plan into action. As soon as Cena music hits the kid starts going crazy and that's when I "accidentally" spill my pepsi all over the kid. His mom goes off on me cussing and what not even as I'm "apologizing" to her. They both leave and thats when me and my buddy start laughing our butts off.

These dont sound like pranks at all....it sounds like you are kind of a jerk...No offense but you hid your friends RAW tickets, granted funny but you made him miss some of the show....not cool bro! And who does that to a kid? I mean come on dude, if it was a 30 year old man decked out in cena gear doing the same thing i would understand but a kid? that is just not right man...

I think the best prank that was ever pulled on me actually, was my friends and i always watched the PPVs and WM 19 he never called to come over or anything so i was freaking out and it was like 30 mins to the start and eventually i went to his house, walked in and no one was there...I was not happy by this point, but about 10 mins later i get a call saying they were just screwing with me and it was on....So yeah not fun but still got to see the PPV fully and i never made a child leave an event....

yah not cool at all dude its a kid not some adult!! Damn and top of that u hid tickets from ur friend made him miss some of the show that to me is cause for a beatdown!!!

gee what an asshole, kids are there to cheer or boo whomever they want, adults likewise. Must be some real hero, loser. Real ribs do not i9nvolve abusing children or hiding your boyfriends Rwa tickets. That is very sad to make an entire thread on this.

Your a douchebag, simple.....

what did those kids do to you?, because they liked cena, you horrible, horrible excuse for a human being!

I remember dropping the world title to a guy I didn't like. When he wasn't looking I stole the belt and hid it in a pile of snow outside the rec center we held our shows at.

I was quite happy for a month seeing him walk around at wrestling shows without my title around his waist.

Well the OP must be trolling here. And trolling hard, because i can't imagine anyone with a sound mind freely admitting and being proud of doing that to a kid.

But while we're on the subject, i wrote R.I.P Mark Henry as my facebook status (that time he was running after Nexus with the rest of the roster on a raw about a year and a half ago.....he looked kinda dead after that run) and my friend took this as gospel and blew up and told everyone he knew. Was kinda funny for a day.

It was before he got a push so it's cool....no offence Mark yo

Don't tell me your name is Ron Killings?

So you would have been to weak to do this if his dad was there?

I once shit in Jerry Lawler's crown. Does that count?

I knew you had a lotta machismo...or was it X-Factor?

Anyway, OP you suck if you did all these things, clearly you have a problem with other people enjoying themselves.

You should be IP Banned from life.

Just make sure I'm there in you suicide note.

Congratulations, you've successfully managed to turn a potentially interesting thread into one discussing how much of a douchebag you are.

I don't have any friends or family with whom I would be able to do these sorts of things. But Smackdown was once on and I managed to convince my dad that Heath Slater was entertaining.

Haha, it's really funny...

... how despicable you are.

Anyway, I once broke into thestud77's house and stuck his toothbrush up my ass. He didn't notice until now. Oh, wrestling related?

Dick.

Anyway, my friend used to be a huge Cena fan & this was back when Edge first started going after him for the title. Me & my buddy photoshopped a picture of the WWE title onto Edge (we done a good job) and sent it to the other fella, telling him that Edge one it off Cena at a house show. He was devistated for the rest of the week until he watched it on tv and realized we were just being douchebags.

I got a good laugh from it.

Wasn't the OP just being a trollabyte?

Aren't we just feeding him by bashing him?

I won't no more.

So ye one time, when I was 14 and neck deep in the madness of the attitude era, me and my friend were grappling.

I had him in the sharpshooter, he tapped out, I broke the hold, then dropped an elbow and locked in the crossface and screamed "it's two outta three falls you son of a bitch!"

Boy, I really am no better.

Guys, thestud77 is nothing but a worthless troll. I doubt he actually did anything that he claims. He just tries to get a reaction out of people. I suggest everyone just ignore this waste of space going forward.

Guys, thestud77 is nothing but a worthless troll. I doubt he actually did anything that he claims. He just tries to get a reaction out of people. I suggest everyone just ignore this waste of space going forward.

We have, but the thread title does evoke some legit memories. That boy exists as much as the Yeti now.

One time, one of my lady friends in '98 said something like 'WWF is fake', I held her up in the chokeslam (no slam), was dating her within 3 months.

No Joke

I remember when me and the guys thought it would be funny to walk into a board meeting using Vinces walk, he was not happy.

There was also a time when I put forward the idea for David Otunga to become a Zack Ryder type gimmick and always wear a t-shirt with Jennifer Hudson on, when I created the shirt it actually had the time a plane was stuck in the Hudson River.

I also remember when Vince tried to pull a prank on us, we came into work and he was stood with Vince Russo and said that he is our new head writer, but when Russo put ideas forward we just rejected them all until he gave up the sharade.

I also remember when Booker T joked saying we should do a racism angle, but we actually put forward the idea and Vince Mac loved it, but the network decided against it. You should've seen the look on Bookers face.

Yours Truly,
WWE Creative.

I remember when me and the guys thought it would be funny to walk into a board meeting using Vinces walk, he was not happy.

There was also a time when I put forward the idea for David Otunga to become a Zack Ryder type gimmick and always wear a t-shirt with Jennifer Hudson on, when I created the shirt it actually had the time a plane was stuck in the Hudson River.

I also remember when Vince tried to pull a prank on us, we came into work and he was stood with Vince Russo and said that he is our new head writer, but when Russo put ideas forward we just rejected them all until he gave up the sharade.

I also remember when Booker T joked saying we should do a racism angle, but we actually put forward the idea and Vince Mac loved it, but the network decided against it. You should've seen the look on Bookers face.

Yours Truly,
WWE Creative.

Vince is such a character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back