Who Is The Best Wrestler Of 2012?

• CM Punk

• John Cena

• Daniel Bryan

• Sheamus

• Bobby Roode

• Austin Aries

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cesaro's been getting more impressive week on week, but it's still a little early to extrapolate that and think he'll be in the running next year.

Which you sort of recognise. So fair play.

Hmph.

This was really hard to choose, and anyone could probably do (with the possible exception of Sheamus). Aries, Roode, Bryan, & Punk are very strong contenders for this position considering they all came from side-acts to becoming the focal point of their respective shows, but in the end I had to go with my boy Cena.

2011 was just a hectic year for Cena, and it was to a point where WWE were place in a tough position with the Cena hate just reaching an all time high. Boom, Kane returns, Cena is placed in a potential good feud that generated some interest back into his character. Don't get me wrong, the feud sucked, but it kept me tuned in. Than the Rock returns, where he goes toe to toe with him on the mic even getting the edge over him a few weeks, only to put on a good match with him at WM. Then Brock Lesnar returns and he has an entertaining feud and a great hardcore bout with him at Extreme Rules. Cena then continues to have some semi intriguing feuds with Punk & Laurinaitis.

Cena is the best wrestler of 2012 in my opinion, because he came back from all the hate and backlash he was getting in 011, to having a good year in 2012, and actually getting some of his fanbase back, and adding some new direction to his character, that was very much needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back