4.Mickie James
5.Fabulous Moolah
6.Sable
7.Melina
8.Terri
9.Chyna
10.Ivory

trish starus is no doubt the best womens wrestler of all time in my opinion

I definately agree and wouldn't be cool to see Moolah in her prime, Trish, Lita, and Ivory in a match for the Womens Title

that would be pretty cool but ivory annoyed me in right to censor

Chyna, she wrestled all the guys, was in the royal rumble, intercontinental champ! even #1 contender to the WWE world title! with all due respect to trish and all the other ladies on the list, they never did any of that! On top of all of that, she was still feminine enough to pose for Playboy magazine!

Chyna is number 1

I like Trish, but when your primary maneuver is a forearm to the face, you have to switch it up.

Of the female superstars, I like the ones that look like they actually spend time in the gym (anyone that says Stacy Kiebler should be shot), so I'd go with Victoria. Although I would have liked to have seen more of Beth Phoenix.

In my opinion Chyna was the best womens wrestler. She's was big, strong, and extremely agile. She could go with some of the best names in the business Y2J, christian, mankind. Although granted that the women's divison was in poor condition when she was champion,However, IMO if she had stuck around, LIta trish and molly probably would have all beaten her at one point or another. Even though I don't take anything away Chyna, Trish molly and Lita would have stepped up and would have eventually pinned her. Though Chyna would have always been a constant top female contender anyway.

Chyna was tough and actually knew how to Wrestle. Trish was a fairly good athlete, but not a very good wrestler in terms of ability. She did have the Diva Look which of course makes her a fan favourite, especially in the good old bra and panties matches.

FOR REAL women's wrestling, you gotta turn to Japan. These chicks wrestle with barbed wire.

Trish is my favorite wrestler of all! To think that she started in WWE as a valet for the tag team T&A. And also of how quick she learned to put on a good match. While the others are fun to watch, Trish was the only one I had to see each and every Monday night!

Luna Vachon, Madusa, Akira Hokuto, Jazz, Sherri Martel as opposed to the ones up top. Of all the ones listed in the beginning of the thread, I only think three or maybe four of them were worth shit in the ring. Some of the others may have looked hot, but that doesn't denote wrestling ability.

Half the women on that list don't deserve to be on there

In WWE it would be Luna Vachon. Jazz was ok but I always prefered her wrestling guy's in ECW. Victoria and Molly Holly were good but not great. Trish Stratus is capable but still completley overrated. Lita is the femal version of R.V.D. ie sloppy. Most of the other's are model's who are'nt worth shit. All the best female wrestler's are Japanese, that's just a simple fact. The same as the male's. On average Japanese wrestler's are just better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back