• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best TNA Talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivsyboi

Pre-Show Stalwart
Of the current roster who do you think: is the most talented, has best mic skills, best spots, star potential and future TNA world champions.

Alex Shelley, if pushed right, could be huge in TNA. The first TNA PPV i saw was Genesis 2009 (I know, I'm new) with the Shelley vs Sabin match for the vacant X Division title. This was the best match i'd seen for a LONG time. Those just click (which makes them the best tag team in TNA or TNA. Better than miz and morrison). Him and Sabin could get a huge rub off of Daniels is the storyline works out.

Matt Morgan. He's shown HUGE potential and, IMO, will hold the TNA world championship within 3 years. I really hope that they put him in the mafia.

Lethal Consequences and LAX are both great tasg team but I think thay they'll be future main eventers

Please give your opinions

i think sonjay dutt and petey williams were the top 2 talents in tna. great wrestlers, but never would have made the heavyweights.

i'd have to go with robert roode. he's the complete package really. has everything and is still quite young...

in my opinion, its alex shelly, especially when you put him in the ring with sabin, they're quick, work great together, and can cut one hell of a promo. there is never a dull moment when they are in the ring, they just never get the chance to be pushed the way they should

Iam going to go on another road here , other than naming another x- division wrestler Iam going to say the next big guy is going to be super mix Big HERNANDEZ the guy is the best super heavy wight in wrestling today IMO .
I always mark out in his matches its been so long since i have seen an agile big guy that can fly and move fast and have good matches and actually can wrestle and do power house moves unlike those steroid freaks in wwe . hernandez is awesome . I just hope they do not bring him after his injury and make him build his own nation of violence lol .that would be a creer ending :burn: just ask joe lol .

Iam going to go on another road here , other than naming another x- division wrestler Iam going to say the next big guy is going to be super mix Big HERNANDEZ the guy is the best super heavy wight in wrestling today IMO .
I always mark out in his matches its been so long since i have seen an agile big guy that can fly and move fast and have good matches and actually can wrestle and do power house moves unlike those steroid freaks in wwe . hernandez is awesome . I just hope they do not bring him after his injury and make him build his own nation of violence lol .that would be a creer ending :burn: just ask joe lol .

Hernandez is insane for his size, and I love the guy, but he can't talk, and that's probably the biggest thing holding him back. LAX is a great tag team, no doubt, and both those guys have the ability to have good singles careers, but he has a hard gimmick to work with. If he had Matt Morgan's gimmick, he'd be set and mentioned with AJ Styles and Samoa Joe as the real future of the business. I see LAX as a parallel to Cryme Tyme (with the muscle and the "flyer", although Shad isn't nearly as agile), but Shad's gimmick at least can allow for some interesting storylines down the road. They somehow have to shift Hernandez' character.

The Guns and Beer Money. That's it. That's the list. Alex Shelly, if pushed right, could be the next break out wrestling superstar.

Hopefully with what happened last night, we might see Jay Lethal becoming a breakout star. I think he was really hamstrung by the "Black Machismo" gimmick that went on for WAY TOO LONG.

Hands down Im goin with AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Frankie Kazarian OBVIOUSLY. But first they need to start putting the originals back in the run for the world title, im getting really sick of seeing all the old guys win it, not that i dont love sting or foley as champ but those guys need to start competing for the LEGENDS title not the world title leave that for the young guys what do you think?

AJ Styles is the best right now. Christopher Daniels is also great. Lethal Consequences is so young and can develop so well. Matt Morgan is definitely the future. Thinking of last night's match, he can get great elevation on that dropkick for a giant and is just so athletic.

In response to the comment that Petey Williams was the best. Petey was a great wrestler. However, as long as the Canadian Destroyer was his finishing move, he was never going to get a main event push that would last. Can you name any main event start TNA has other than Styles and Daniels that could even have the agility to take the Canadian Destroyer? It's an x-division move only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back