Best post ever in the Gilberti thread

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
Internet fans (I don't know if I am one but I do read the columns and reviews and visit wrestlezone often) need to enjoy wrestling again and not over analyze it like it is their job. Where is the joy in that? Do I like the movies that the critics recommend? No but I know what I like and I watch what I like.

Whatever, I think if you are not enjoying a wrestling show and checking the ratings instead of apprciating the athletes for what they do and the greatest show of respect is watching and enjoying the performances.

Amen to the dude that said this.

Yeah sure. Danielson can put on an athletic technical match. But can he Draw and entertain like Hogan...I THINK NOT!!!

I said this over and over again in the TNA budget thread. i said for people to stop listening to the critics and the supporters and just watch if they wanted to for themselves. Whoever wrote that copied me. Don't believe me? Then go see for yourself.

I've been saying it since I joined these forums. I don't give a shit who draws the most. Cos I don't work for Vince why would I care about the money?

I've been saying it since I joined these forums. I don't give a shit who draws the most. Cos I don't work for Vince why would I care about the money?

I agree with this. I don't fucking watch sitcom shows thinking, well.. I'm definately not watching this shit next week if it draws poorly. Sure, it's funny to me.. but if noone else is watching it, I'm damn sure not gonna start.

I agree. WWE needs to fund a competitor. Like try and make FCW look like an up and coming company or something. Hell, even give ROH money to make it big time.

The WWE are missing a trick, they should use ECW as a competitor against RAW and SMACKDOWN, yeah there the same company but they shouln't advertise that, they should get some fresh blood in and give the show it's own feel that is of a diffren't nature to RAW and SD. When WWE took over WCW and ECW they should have done the invasion angle but somehow altered it to have WCW running as a faux seperate brand so that the WWE's competition mainly comes from itself! That's marketing!

I agree. When I watch wrestling I try not to think of the negatives. Because why would I want to think of negative things when I watching something I love so much.

I agree with this. I don't fucking watch sitcom shows thinking, well.. I'm definately not watching this shit next week if it draws poorly. Sure, it's funny to me.. but if noone else is watching it, I'm damn sure not gonna start.

Well may not cause if it draws poorly than it'll probably get canceled, and you won't be able to watch it anymore (with the exception of re-runs and DVDs)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing with the whole "we shouldn't care about the ratings, just enjoy the show" thing, I totally agree with that, just saying pointing out that if a show gets shit ratings it usually doesn't last too long

Yep the guys right, I remember I stopped enjoying friends because the Rachel/Joey storyline didnt draw very well and ratings started to drop during that portion of the show. Then I stopped caring :)

Yeah sure. Danielson can put on an athletic technical match. But can he Draw and entertain like Hogan...I THINK NOT!!!

Should that really come into play when you're considering your overall enjoyment of a match though? Just because Hogan is entertaining several other thousand people, doesn't mean he has to entertain you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back