Best heavyweight wrestling champ in wwe

Who is the best world heavyweight champ of all time?

• Triple H

• Shawn Michaels

• Goldberg

• Chris Benoit

• Randy Orton

• Batista

• Kurt Angle

• Rey Mysterio

• (king) Booker T

Results are only viewable after voting.
The problem with the world heavyweight champiionship is that it was dominated by 2 people HHH for most of 02,03,04 and Batista most of 05, Inbetween there have been others but they have had one month title reigns, With Benoit lasting 5 Months i think from WM to Summerslam. so its really not right to choose one and i refuse to acknoledge HHH or Batista as the best, So im going with Chris Benoit, It was a well deserved title reign and all in all id say it lasted a fair enough amount of time to be deemed a good run,

for recent title reigns, i'd have to say triple H, but a while back when it was the old DX Shawn Michaels had a great title reign, but yea since 02 i say triple H

On that list Kurt Angle...He can wrestle better than all of them imo....Micheals had one title run with the montreal screw job when he was clearly getting out wrestled by Bret Hart...Hart should be in the list...He is one of the best...Angle is the best..he beat Stone cold,The Rock and many other top stars..He even beat Micheals at wrestlemania...The biggest stage of them all...Kudos to kurt and i hope he can get the gold back in the near future...

ShaneRamlall said:
On that list Kurt Angle...He can wrestle better than all of them imo....Micheals had one title run with the montreal screw job when he was clearly getting out wrestled by Bret Hart...Hart should be in the list...He is one of the best...Angle is the best..he beat Stone cold,The Rock and many other top stars..He even beat Micheals at wrestlemania...The biggest stage of them all...Kudos to kurt and i hope he can get the gold back in the near future...

This poll is for the best World Heavyweight Champ, Bret Hart never won the WHC

The Game, then Batista, then Kurt Angle, then Beniot, the rest suck, i like king booker some wht better then rey!

this is a no brainer. it's far and away HHH. he's possibly one of the best world champions in WWE HISTORY! the worst has to be Rey, his whole title reign just pissed me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back