Best Driving Songs

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
What songs make you feel like a badass while driving or walking around?

For me, it's anything on my iPod, but Carry On Wayward Son and any wrestling theme are my tops. Nothing is more fun than driving down the road blaring JBL's last theme, The Hurricane's theme, or Shane McMahon's theme. Hell, I was playing Eugene's theme and felt awesome.

I'd imagine if you had a big car then there'd be nothing like playing Ezekiel Jackson's theme out of it.

THIS RIGHT HERE... IS DOMINATION!.. whilst driving a big ass motherfucking truck.

Hmm, any trance is good. (I don't have a car but driving late at night in my mate's car round the busy streets of Manc with trance playing out is awesome).

Funny you mention Big Zeke's theme. I just did that.

Unfortunately, I drive a Dodge Caliber so the effect was tarnished slightly.

Led Zeppelin ~ The Wanton Song

I've gotten more tickets to this song than any other...

Pfft... I just downloaded Oh Radio as a Ringtone. Now every time I receive a text message you hear the song. TBH though, a good driving song is anything with a lot of noise... hehe

Rev Theory - Light It Up

When the window's down, sun roof up, shades on and the music up loud, this is one hell of a tune to have on. :D

Turn the Page is a great one.

In fact, I recommend you check out the Turn The Page cover v original thread in the music forum for easy rep!

Quite surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but one of the greatest driving songs has to be "Highway star" by Deep Purple. Its impossible not to get fired up by this song. A driving (uugh I feel so bad using that- I just can't think of a more appropriate word. :( ), bass and drums, a a keyboard and solo by one Mr Blackmore. What more needs to be said? :)

I believe this so much I blame the fact I failed my driving test last week on the fact that I have listened to this song more than once. Definatly going on an anti-purple binge till I pass next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back