• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Collection of Posters

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
I remember KB said that he and two other posters (I believe it was Lee and Ricky) joined the forum within 24 hours of each other and it got me thinking of groups of posters who joined in a short amount of time.

I found out that me and Tastycles joined within 24 hours of each other as well.

If there any more, feel free to list them and we can compare who is better.

I was here before anyone else. Back before the original forums got deleted. I originally joined in like....2001?

I have visited Wrestlezone's Main Page for the headlines ever since 2000, bish. True story - never knew they had a forum until when I joined. Then I forgot about it for about 2 months after I joined.

I joined, forgot about it, came across WZ again and then went to sign up. I'm so glad I still had the same email. Otherwise I would of been bant.

I joined after about 1 month of looking at Wrestlezone main page. Now a days, I just look at the front to see house show results and any interesting articles/editorials.

Sweet! Anyone else?

We have the makings of a good grouping here, Brain.

I came a month after March 2009, if that counts? And Dave, I don't care if I didn't deserve it, I'll take it! 46 more to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back