• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

best body in pro wrestling history

Dusty Roids

IWC's Free Agent
Who had the best body in prowrestilng from a bodybuilding standpoint?

My choice is Lex Luger. Especially in his WWF stint he had an amazing physique. Very muscular but yet lean body. It is known that Vince likes bodybuilding and he brought Lex Luger in because he obviously saw alot potential in him. After losing to Sting at SuperBraw in 92, Luger negotiated a departure from WCW and joined Vince McMahon's World Bodybuilding Federation (WBF), appearing regularly as a co-host on its Saturday morning program, WBF BodyStars. After his accident and the closure of the WBF, Luger joined the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and became The Narcissist. The rest is history..
lexluger.jpg

I never thought Luger was any special in the ring but he was a good main eventer in wcw and imo he had the best body, at about 6'3 and 265 lbs.

So from a bodybuilders perspective, who had the best body in prowrestling?

If we are talking strictly body building, I'm gonna have to go with THE FREAK Rob Terry. He can't wrestle for shit, but that dudes fucking gigantic. If he wasn't so god damn uncoordinated he would be absolutely terrifying.

My choice is Lex Luger.

I'd agree with that. Guys like Ultimate Warrior, Scott Steiner and Bobby Lashley looked as if they were going to burst out of their skin. I saw pictures of Superstar Billy Graham in his heyday and it didn't seem as if he even lifted weights; he just let the chemicals do the work for him.

Lex Luger managed to look sleek even as he developed his perfectly proportioned musculature; I think he put in a lot of carefully supervised time in the gym to work himself into that condition.

Honorable mention: John Morrison. In my book, he qualifies on his abs alone.:rolleyes:

I cant believe that no one has mentioned him yet

Brock_Lesnar_-_WWE_Champion.jpg

The biggest beast to ever enter WWE. Just watch him in a match and there is nothing else that needs to be said...nothing.;)

Luger is definitely one of the first guys who comes to mind when I think of the best body builder physique. The man I think of though was famous for flaunting his Ravishing looks :rolleyes:. My pick has to go to Ravishing Rick Rude, only because he had the looks, he knew it and he loved to flaunt and brag about his looks, plus the guy was great in the ring as well.
ickrude0303.jpg

Also I must add to what Sally said, if this was based soley on Abs then that SOB would win without any dispute :p

i think randy orton has great body in terms of physique but if your talking about how big a guy is my pick would have to be bobby lashley or brock lesner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back