Best $5 Food Deal

I've seen some White Castle burgers in the freezer sections at grocery stores. Are they the same quality as the ones you would get from the restaurant?

Surprisingly, yes.

After microwaving them, they have about the same texture and taste as a regular White Castle burger...Scary, ain't it?

I've seen some White Castle burgers in the freezer sections at grocery stores. Are they the same quality as the ones you would get from the restaurant?

Eh... not really. Although I suppose if you have a flat top grill and chopped up a bed of onions to cook them on then perhaps you could replicate the in store cooking method

Surprisingly, yes.

After microwaving them, they have about the same texture and taste as a regular White Castle burger...Scary, ain't it?

That's good to know, now I don't have to go on a hunt to have one. Kind of suprising though because TGI Friday's frozen stuff doesn't taste the same as the stuff you would get directly from the source.

Eh... not really. Although I suppose if you have a flat top grill and chopped up a bed of onions to cook them on then perhaps you could replicate the in store cooking method

They put a pretty good amount of onions on the freezer burgers.

I guess putting an onion slice or two in the microwave with it wouldn't hurt.

White Castle is fucking awesome if you're drunk as hell and decide at 2AM to go on a road trip from Rhode Island to New York City. That was a great night/day.

White Castle is fucking awesome if you're drunk as hell and decide at 2AM to go on a road trip from Rhode Island to New York City. That was a great night/day.

I would routinely drive to visit ppl in NY from Boston and the first place I would hit up after the 4.5 hour drive would be good ol' White Castle

There was a white castle a mere two blocks from the campus of SMU. I don't know why they had one in Dallas, but I took advantage of it.

The $8 deal at Little Caesars rules. A large Pepperoni pizza, Crazy Bread, and a two liter.

Hey Euros, we have liters here too.

Gaaaa, I'm so hungry right now, and I'm really craving McDonald's , but I don't feel like driving all the way to go get some.

I wish McDonalds still had either there shitty pizza or the McDLT.

On that note, does anybody know if the McRib is back yet?

The $8 deal at Little Caesars rules. A large Pepperoni pizza, Crazy Bread, and a two liter.

Hey Euros, we have liters here too.

Didn't know they had that....been a while since i've been to Little Caesars pizza.

That's it. I'm hungry... I'm either hitting up White Castle (and getting their new sweet potato fries) or getting a sandwich from Jason's Deli

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back