Beer Money + Kevin Nash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
During the same segment where EY renamed the Legends Title, Kevin Nash came out, demanding retribution for his $60K, and was carrying a chair. The World Elite thought they had him outnumbered, but Beer Money Inc. came through the crowd with stop signs, taking them out before they could do anything.

I like this. Nash works great as a tweener, and Beer Money get over with anything they do. Considering the character they've straddled Nash with lately, it's actually a good fit to see him work with Beer Money. I'd like to think it's only for a short time though.

Well it fits perfect because nash and money with his character. Plus he has always been more of a guy to support the young guys and tag teams on screen. I mean he was the on screen mentor of Alex Shelly,Austin Starr,Jay Lethal,Sonjay Dutt,McMg and more so I always think of that as his tna character more then MEM. I think if they do a manager role even just for this fued with WE,it would be a great idea.....I also hope he manages McMg again. I mean him and alex are pure gold as seen in the old days of them teaming for vid segments. Add sabin and it would be more then gold!

Kevin Nash and Beer Money Inc. I like where this could go, but with TNA history of storylines, I could hate where this is going. We'll see.

To be honest, there are quite a few places they could put Nash to really benefit some less established talent. Unfortunately, Beer Money is one place nothing is needed. That team is incredibly over with the fans, so why would they add Nash to the mix?

I'll keep my fingers crossed that TNA creative has something decent planned -- or that this is just something in passing. Why mess with what's far from broken?!?

The only problem now is that nash has been suspended from tv for a few weeks so this story could be scrapped

The only problem now is that nash has been suspended from tv for a few weeks so this story could be scrapped

After seeing the match, Nash was right about Devon and Brother Ray should have not continued the way they did with Sabin. In the condition that Sabin was in, they could have killed him. Kevin Nash should not be suspended and the story line should continue.

Meh, to be honest I really don't care. I think Kevin Nash is one of the most boring and overrated big name wrestlers of the past 20 years when it comes to matches. Beer Money doesn't really need Nash, they're probably the most over team in TNA at the moment. Besides, Nash is suspended and I don't really look for him to be out of the doghouse when his suspension is up, not completely at any rate

Or, it could play right into it. He shouldn't have been suspended for his comments, but they could say he was suspended for planning the attack, and then let Beer Money run it for a few weeks until he returns.

After seeing the match, Nash was right about Devon and Brother Ray should have not continued the way they did with Sabin. In the condition that Sabin was in, they could have killed him. Kevin Nash should not be suspended and the story line should continue.

No, he really didn't. In the heat of the action, it was impossible for Bubba to know he landed awkwardly. Sabin has a history of selling moves really well, and adding twists to his falls. Look at him take a clothesline from anyone more than 3 inches taller than him. He spins like a top before sliding across the ring. Bubba could have thought he was selling it, and then realized he was hurt. It wasn't long before Shelley was in the rig for the finish.

Well, it makes sense for Beer Money to come out against World Elite because they're feuding, so kudos there TNA. And Nash is feuding with Eric so they can do some EY and Brits v. Beer Money and Nash six man tags, but i don't think there is a reason to team Nash and Beer Money up. Beer Money is over as a team, and Nash is over by himself. This should be a one shot and the faces should move on to work with their respective feuds.

I like the idea of them teaming together, their gimmicks work well together and it makes sense for the short term. The intertwined feuds going right now involving the WE are all pretty good actually I think, and I also wouldnt mind Nash being reunited with MCMG for a little while either since they have the title shot coming up. I could see at some point on iMPACT them doing WE vs BM/MCMG/Nash which would be pretty cool to see as well.

I'm not sure this wasn't really just a one-time "thing" just to help Nash get one over on EY and the World Elite.

A mutually beneficial "deal" to have Nash and Beer Money, Inc. work together for the mean-time so Beer Money, Inc. can get their titles back from the British Invasion and so Nash can get his title back from Eric Young.

I like where this is headed. I don't really see how this is bad.

I think this had more to do with Beer Money having beef with the British Invasion than with them having an association with Kevin Nash. I hope I'm wrong though, because Kevin Nash is arse on toast in the ring, but his mic work and character is actually quite entertaining. Returning him to the advisory role that he held with Samoa Joe about a year ago is probably the best thing that he could do and the obvious money connection with Roode would mean that it made a lot of sense too.

The people on these boards who still think Nash was completely undeserving of a suspension or other consequences for his actions amuse me. What I'm going to encourage all those people to do is a little social experiment.

Go to work tomorrow and find the time which is most crowded with your clients/customers. If you work in a restaurant, choose lunch rush. If you work at a grocery store, maybe it's the 6 p.m. shift when people just get off work. Whatever you do, find a time when the place is packed.

Then stand up and start spouting off negative shit about your employer for the customers to hear. I can guarantee you a suspension would be a "generous" response to such unprofessional behavior. Even if what is being said is based in truth or concern for others' well-being, it's also inappropriate.

Nash was out of line. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back