• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Becca

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
So there is hope to persuade you and your thoughts on abortion and other things? lol
Binge drinking is completely idiotic if you ask me, I just don't see the appeal of damaging my body and putting myself at risk all for what? To be sick all over the street and wake up with a banging headache?
I've been drunk once before, at a sleepover with friends. It's not something I wish to repeat, as I see no need. We can have just as much fun without alcohol, actually we have more fun without. The difference is we remember what we did the next day, and don't regret anything.

I don't see why anyone would pay money to be in that state. It's the same with cigarettes. Why pay for something which could kill you, and makes your body worse? I'm not saying I'll never drink alcohol again, but never to an extent of benig drunk. There's a fine line between the 2, and people need to learn their limits, instead of thinking drinking loads makes them look "big" and "tough". In reality, you look like a dick.
Has turned me into an alcoholic. (Legal drinking age 16).
Loves Batista (Too much)
Are winning the football I'm not watching.
Has weird keyboards.
Gave me sun burn.
Is too hot.
Makes me hyper.
:lmao: what was it that made you change your mind about drinking?

OMFG, you guys really need to spend a little more time away from your computers, I mean really, are you this bored?, she never said she doesn't drink, she said she doesn't see the appeal of binge drinking

Sparky, thats hilarious. Everyone's picking on Becca these days though.

I never said stop, I just said everyone's doing it. Its still hilarious.

Im not picking on Becca, I am just saying that it must be possible to change becca's mind about her opinion's.

Im not picking on Becca, I am just saying that it must be possible to change becca's mind about her opinion's.

(Not personal Becca)

Rebecca is a teenager. Her mind will change 20 times over in the span of 30 minutes on what type of outfit she wants to wear.. for no reason other than its a Monday.

(Not personal Becca)

Rebecca is a teenager. Her mind will change 20 times over in the span of 30 minutes on what type of outfit she wants to wear.. for no reason other than its a Monday.

Ahahaha :lol: That doesnt only appeal to teenagers though as many females change their minds 100 times a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back