Becca And The Mentally Disabled

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
So Becca is really good at the game Connect 4, claiming to have never lost. We went to an arcade here in Lexington today and she lost two games in a row.

Becca claims to have gotten so good because she played patients with brain injuries at her hospital and they took so long that she could figure out how to play very well.

Another villain of the world vanquished.

Reading title:

49013513.jpg

I think one thing that I'm going to take from this is that she did a very sweet thing in taking time to help stimulate injured brains who really needed it.

Having said that, maybe noughts and crosses isn't a bad option...

An electronic version? That defeats the point, right?

I think one thing that I'm going to take from this is that she did a very sweet thing in taking time to help stimulate injured brains who really needed it.

Having said that, maybe noughts and crosses isn't a bad option...

Sounds a little more like levelling up stats by fighting low levelled monsters. Bad RPG practice.

I bet if you set that thing up outside Chuck E Cheese & timed it just right, you would earn yourself one hell of a youtube video when you caught the mouse.

In fact- you should make this your activity goal for the summer, Butcher. I am already working on a film & wont have time. Its called Teen Wolf 3: Scott's Got The Shakes.

I bet if you set that thing up outside Chuck E Cheese & timed it just right, you would earn yourself one hell of a youtube video when you caught the mouse.

In fact- you should make this your activity goal for the summer, Butcher. I am already working on a film & wont have time. Its called Teen Wolf 3: Scott's Got The Shakes.

I'm not allowed within 100 yards of any Chuck E. Cheese's establishment. Besides, I'm also working on a film this summer: Becca & The Mentally Disabled 2: The Return of Macios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back