Because It's So Fashionable

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Feel free to drill me about my aspirations of returning to moderation here. Go nuts, kids.

What sections are you going after Harth? That is a nice topic. I'm not in your party, nor have I read anything on it.

If you had a hammer, would you hammer me until I screamed for more?

I'd hammer you with all the might it took for me to become OCW Hardcore Champion and pin the world champion.

What sections are you going after Harth? That is a nice topic. I'm not in your party, nor have I read anything on it.

Until yesterday I'd have said non-spam wrestling, probably general. I'm tossing around the idea of going after Potluck, however. It's not my usual, but I have tons of thread ideas bouncing around in my head that I think could be interesting. Hopefully I could get a bit more activity into the section, drum up some kind of thread series or what have you. Needs more thought, but it'd be one of those two.

It's not about being a mod before dude, it's about who would make the better mod. If that person was a mod before and wants to earn his stripes than go for it. That dosen't state that he will get an insta win.

If you were to run and make it into the potluck what threads could you make. Give us a couple threads and a small write up for them?

That has nothing to do with my Uncle Jane's white lab rat Burma.

Coke or Pepsi?

RC Cola.

Why do you want to be a Mod having been one before?

Also, why did you stop being a Mod?

I liked being a mod before. I felt like I did productive work, and I enjoyed most aspects of it. Getting to be a leader of the forum was nice all around. Essentially I felt like I was contributing in a good capacity to the forums, and enjoyed the upsides of the job as well.

I left because my personal life was in the toilet and I let it poison my experience on the forums. I got caught up in behind the scenes drama with WZCW, stopped meeting deadlines, just altogether lost my desire to be here, and left. Not long after I did so, I dealt with my person stuff and my life has been on a huge upswing ever since. I left to deal with my real life, more or less, which is now entirely in order.

In your eyes do you feel like deserving this mod possession more than some one who hasn't been a mod?

Yes, frankly. I was never fired. I didn't get removed as a mod. I resigned on good terms to deal with my life. I deserve it as much as anyone else, and given that I was a mod before, I've proven that I am completely capable of doing the job.

It's not about being a mod before dude, it's about who would make the better mod. If that person was a mod before and wants to earn his stripes than go for it. That dosen't state that he will get an insta win.

If you were to run and make it into the potluck what threads could you make. Give us a couple threads and a small write up for them?

This is a good question, and I'll answer it as soon as I can, but it'll take a bit more time than I can give right now, unfortunately.

If a car is driving at the speed of light, what happens if it turns its lights on?

Who makes a better president: The Terminator or Papa Smurf?

Who wins in a fight: a tiger or 2,000 bees?

How many miles per gallon does Optimus Prime get?

What is the best method of defending yourself against a horde of evil squirrels using an onion, a stapler and the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe?

If you found yourself trapped in an underground Egyptian chamber, how would you escape if you only had a revolver and pen to help you? I forgot to mention that the chamber is filled with transvestite scorpions and radioactive monkeys.

Are jellyfish that eat jelly beans cannibals?

Deal or No Deal?

Why do the Flintstones have so many Christmas specials if they were born before Christ?

Kb: Asking the questions that need answers since Jan 07.

Fortunately, easy and quick to answer when I take a sanity break from this mind numbing project.

If a car is driving at the speed of light, what happens if it turns its lights on?

From any frame of reference, the light still travels at the speed of light. You could apply equations of relativity to find out various interesting properties of the system.

Who makes a better president: The Terminator or Papa Smurf?

Papa Smurf, for sure. Represents wholesome community values and working together.

Who wins in a fight: a tiger or 2,000 bees?

Assuming a level playing field, the bees could definitely kill the tiger.

How many miles per gallon does Optimus Prime get?

Unsure. Doesn't he run off Energon, or something like that?

What is the best method of defending yourself against a horde of evil squirrels using an onion, a stapler and the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe?

Open stapler up, use in one hand. Complete Works in the other hand, turned so you can use the spine as a blunt object. Keep onion for sustenance.

If you found yourself trapped in an underground Egyptian chamber, how would you escape if you only had a revolver and pen to help you? I forgot to mention that the chamber is filled with transvestite scorpions and radioactive monkeys.

Radioactive monkeys would die pretty rapidly due to huge doses of radiation. Stay away from them until this happens. Scorpions, sexual orientation aside, should be avoidable by smashing beneath feet. Use gun for emergency situations. Keep pen for sustenance.

Are jellyfish that eat jelly beans cannibals?

Only if a dog that eats dogfish is a cannibal.

Deal or No Deal?

No Deal, Howie, I definitely have the million dollars in my case. No, I've never seen an episode of this show before, why do you ask?

Why do the Flintstones have so many Christmas specials if they were born before Christ?

Relativity!

I have trouble sleeping. What do you recommend I do to get a good night's sleep?

In your opinion, what would be the plot of a movie with absolutely no clichés?

I have a big problem. My cat ruins all the furniture around my house. How can I make the bastard pay?

Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Can a vampire get AIDS?

Would you like to wear my Mickey Mouse Ears?

Why do noses run and feet smell?

Bob Barker keeps sneaking on to my farm to spay, neuter, and rape my livestock. How do I stop him?

So... What was the after-life like? And how did you come back?

A one-armed man is holding onto a cliff while his nose is itching. What should he do?

Did you recently get a haircut?

As you read this I am being gradually lowered into a vat of boiling acid. How do you recommned I escape, using as many flashy special effects as possible?

What would happen to a guy if he got bitten by a vampire, a werewolf and a zombie all at the same time?

There's a suicidal one-eyed green monkey sitting on my table and smashing newborn squirrels with a kitchen hammer. Therefore I believe the question is pretty obvious: Do you like cabbage soup?

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

How dead is the Dead Sea?

Are you okay?

What do people in China call their good plates?

Becca is smart, beautiful, and totally in love with me. The only problem is that she really enjoys the taste of human blood. Should I be at all concered about this?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

If I lived in Iceland and global warming is causing my igloo to melt. What can I do?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? I am not a vegetarian but my mom is, and she's terribly confused about this issue. She's also terribly stupid. So, can I eat my mom?

If "Where's Waldo" and "Carmen Sandiego" had a kid, how hard will it be to find him?

What is the meaning of life?

Why is it called "The War of 1812" when the fighting technically started in 1811?

If you don't answer my question, does it mean I didn't ask a stupid question? Does that make me smarter than you?

My question to you is, which one should I focus my energies on? Or should I forget it and kill myself? Or should I continue to *********e to yearbook photos, and cry for hours afterwords? Or all three?

What are today's lottery numbers going to be?

Why go to the top of a tall building only to put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

If a fly didn't have wings, would it be called a walk?

Why do Americans hate the letter u? Think of colour, armour and the like; you guys seem to have thrown it away.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

I have trouble sleeping. What do you recommend I do to get a good night's sleep?

Warm milk.

In your opinion, what would be the plot of a movie with absolutely no clichés?

Just one flash of light on the screen, no more, and no less.

I have a big problem. My cat ruins all the furniture around my house. How can I make the bastard pay?

Murder his entire family.

Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

In case they had to evacuate beforehand. Don't want them to die without having served the motherland.

Can a vampire get AIDS?

Vampire is technically dead. Could not be infected with any sickness.

Would you like to wear my Mickey Mouse Ears?

Yes please.

Why do noses run and feet smell?

Your feet can run and your nose can smell, also.

Bob Barker keeps sneaking on to my farm to spay, neuter, and rape my livestock. How do I stop him?

Don't. He's controlling the pet population.

So... What was the after-life like? And how did you come back?

Crowded. Unpleasant. Not many chairs. Only one television. Spend 37 years having a conversation with a drab British woman about tea.

A one-armed man is holding onto a cliff while his nose is itching. What should he do?

Smash face into rock.

Did you recently get a haircut?

I did, thank you for noticing.

As you read this I am being gradually lowered into a vat of boiling acid. How do you recommned I escape, using as many flashy special effects as possible?

Deploy smoke grenades to confuse captors. Use laser pen in your pocket to cut away bonds. Swing to safety by any means possible. Shoot them with your Sith lightning, Join the Dark Side.

What would happen to a guy if he got bitten by a vampire, a werewolf and a zombie all at the same time?

Werewolf would have no effect, as you must be alive. Vampire and zombie combo unclear, will require further research.

There's a suicidal one-eyed green monkey sitting on my table and smashing newborn squirrels with a kitchen hammer. Therefore I believe the question is pretty obvious: Do you like cabbage soup?

Yes.

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

They can, but it ain't pretty.

How dead is the Dead Sea?

On a scale of one to Mama Cass, it's an 8.

Are you okay?

No.

What do people in China call their good plates?

The good prates.

Becca is smart, beautiful, and totally in love with me. The only problem is that she really enjoys the taste of human blood. Should I be at all concered about this?

Roll with it. As long as she's fucking you.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Regular old bread.

If I lived in Iceland and global warming is causing my igloo to melt. What can I do?

Move to Canada.

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? I am not a vegetarian but my mom is, and she's terribly confused about this issue. She's also terribly stupid. So, can I eat my mom?

1. Yes
2. Yes

If "Where's Waldo" and "Carmen Sandiego" had a kid, how hard will it be to find him?

On a scale of 1 to Bin Laden, about a 13.
What is the meaning of life?

Why is it called "The War of 1812" when the fighting technically started in 1811?

Propaganda.

If you don't answer my question, does it mean I didn't ask a stupid question? Does that make me smarter than you?

1. Yes
2. No

My question to you is, which one should I focus my energies on? Or should I forget it and kill myself? Or should I continue to *********e to yearbook photos, and cry for hours afterwords? Or all three?

All three, in that order.
What are today's lottery numbers going to be?

1 2 3 4 5 6

Why go to the top of a tall building only to put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

People are sometimes silly.

If a fly didn't have wings, would it be called a walk?

If a fly didn't have wings, it wouldn't be a fly.

Why do Americans hate the letter u? Think of colour, armour and the like; you guys seem to have thrown it away.

It was Webster. He tried to simplify the entire English language down to phonetic spellings. Some caught on (hence we dropped the u in colour) but some of his changes were too radical. For example, women would have been spelled wimmen.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

The color of night.

If I answer all of your questions, will you vote for me?

Warm milk.

Just one flash of light on the screen, no more, and no less.

Murder his entire family.

In case they had to evacuate beforehand. Don't want them to die without having served the motherland.

Vampire is technically dead. Could not be infected with any sickness.

Yes please.

Your feet can run and your nose can smell, also.

Don't. He's controlling the pet population.

Crowded. Unpleasant. Not many chairs. Only one television. Spend 37 years having a conversation with a drab British woman about tea.

Smash face into rock.

I did, thank you for noticing.

Deploy smoke grenades to confuse captors. Use laser pen in your pocket to cut away bonds. Swing to safety by any means possible. Shoot them with your Sith lightning, Join the Dark Side.

Werewolf would have no effect, as you must be alive. Vampire and zombie combo unclear, will require further research.

Yes.

They can, but it ain't pretty.

On a scale of one to Mama Cass, it's an 8.

No.

The good prates.

Roll with it. As long as she's fucking you.

Regular old bread.

Move to Canada.

1. Yes
2. Yes

On a scale of 1 to Bin Laden, about a 13.

Propaganda.

1. Yes
2. No

All three, in that order.

1 2 3 4 5 6

People are sometimes silly.

If a fly didn't have wings, it wouldn't be a fly.

It was Webster. He tried to simplify the entire English language down to phonetic spellings. Some caught on (hence we dropped the u in colour) but some of his changes were too radical. For example, women would have been spelled wimmen.

The color of night.

If I answer all of your questions, will you vote for me?

I run the election. I can't vote.

What is the difference between Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Haley Joel Osment?

What on earth was man trying to do when he discovered that cows made milk?

If you mixed Coca-Cola with pepsi, what will happen?

A telemarketer keeps calling my house at 6:30 in the morning and will not stop. What should I do?

I found out that my friends intentionally did not invite me to a party. What do I do?

Why does Daddy hit Mommy?

Can you tell me why Paris Hilton still exists?

I was bit by a spider. Am I going to die, or will I become a superhero, run around in tights, save the world while fending off my normal everyday problems?

How come there are no genetically altered giraffes that can shoot lasers out of their eyes while back flipping on a trampoline and ejaculating grenades?

What are the ingredients of Mountain Dew?

What was your reaction to the infamous "2 Girls, 1 Cup" video?

Were you the inspiration for the smash Nickelodeon series "Doug"?

If you rape a prostitute, is it rape or just theft?

Whatever happened to the Taco Bell Chihuahua? Did Ted Turner rape him?

Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Is Hillary Swank really a man in disguise?

If the person who controls time is "Father Time" and the person who controls nature is "Mother Earth", then what does that make "Aunt Jemima" and "Uncle Ben"?

Once I saw a blind woman at the subway wearing a watch. How come she's wearing a watch if she can't see?

Is it actually possible to sweat Gatorade?

Are you gay?

What is the most effective way to kill a Furby?

I think I do not exist and I think I came from my imagination. What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back