batista?

• Thread starter Undertakerfan99
  • Start date
U

Undertakerfan99

Why is batista getting boos now, ever since he wrestled big show on ecw he has been getting bood, i dont understand it he is one of the biggest names in the wwe right now, i cant find any reason to boo him .

Simple reasons... He cant wrestle anymore, He's sloppy, He got shoved down our throats... And probably b/c people realized he sucks :)

Because he can't wrestle IMO, and now, he's sloppy as hell currently. He really needs some more training to improve, Booker is way ahead of Batista to.

People are getting up the right side of the bed and have their tea in the morning now so people see the truth in Batista.

Lashley is NOT the same he HAS skills and need to improve them

I think people are starting to realize how slow he is in the ring and that's why he's getting booed. He's horrible on the mic and I don't think he should be holding another World Title anytime soon.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
I think people are starting to realize how slow he is in the ring and that's why he's getting booed. He's horrible on the mic and I don't think he should be holding another World Title anytime soon.

Flames Out
Dragon

I agree did you see smackdown when they did the signing for the match, Batista try to spinebuster him in the table and FAILED. When i saw that i knew he lost it

Thats why the Title match is on SD! next weak, He isnt gonna win... In he I mean Batista... He's probably gonna turn heel since he gets more boo's then he gets applauded...

Cena did and he's still a face. I don't know how much merchandise does Batista sell? If he sells loads he'll stay a face

Nah I dont even think Batista has much merchandise besides for a few T-Shirts... Plus at a house show... When Rey Rey was champ... He liked taunted Rey with his title... Acting as if he was gonna turn heel and the crowds reaction to it... So it may be happening soon... Another reason why I think this is b/c Cena is most likely coming to SD!.... When he does I see King Booker vs Undertaker and Cena vs Batista at No Mercy...

.Fallout. said:
I agree did you see smackdown when they did the signing for the match, Batista try to spinebuster him in the table and FAILED. When i saw that i knew he lost it

He lost something in his time off when he was fighting HHH & JBL he wouldn't have messed up something simple like that, or maybe that's why they moved him to Smackdown in the first place instead of live on RAW.

I think the main reason that fans began to cheer Batista in the first place was because he gave Triple H what just about everyone associated with pro wrestling wanted to do a couple of years ago, and that was to utterly destroy him 3 straight times, after he was done with hhh, he lost all luster and failed miserabily in capturing the fans imagination when other muscle-
heads such as Ahmed Johnson did, but we know what happened to Ahmed after he was stripped of the IC title, now we're seeing the exact same thing happening to Batista, so don't be surprised if by December Batista is where Johnson was in December of 1997, being flushed down the toiloet

Dkko said:
I think the main reason that fans began to cheer Batista in the first place was because he gave Triple H what just about everyone associated with pro wrestling wanted to do a couple of years ago, and that was to utterly destroy him 3 straight times, after he was done with hhh, he lost all luster and failed miserabily in capturing the fans imagination when other muscle-
heads such as Ahmed Johnson did, but we know what happened to Ahmed after he was stripped of the IC title, now we're seeing the exact same thing happening to Batista, so don't be surprised if by December Batista is where Johnson was in December of 1997, being flushed down the toiloet

Um Johnson had kidney problems.... They released him in October of 98... And Johnson was at the Royal Rumble in 97 taking on NOD.... So dont compare Ahmad to Batista....

This booing Batista thing is gonna turn him heel.... This is how I kno Cena is going to SD!... They dont have a top face.... Raw on the hand has like... 5 now.... There gonna keep the belt on Booker T Champ... And the weak after Unforgiven.... Cena is going to fued with Booker.... As for Batista... He's gonna establish himself as a heel.... Probably gonna take out Rey Rey due to his surgery coming up... And then fued with Cena... Dont want to see that at all...

he was getting stale just b4 he left anyway but he needs 2 get rid of ring rust b4 he is a top eel or a close 2 being a top heel maybe hed b good on raw since smackdown has booker

I don't know, maybe because of his age. But, there a lot of guys older than him in the WWE, that still put on great matches. I think his wrestling talent is very limited.

Flames Out
Dragon

Dkko said:

I agree with the beginning of your statement but not all of it. Batista did get a lot of support with the whole HHH feud but he really wasn't that great a wrestler then either. Just the fact he was fighting HHH gave him that fan support. Heck i would have cheered Norman Smiley and Barry Horriblewitz if they feuded with HHH at that time. Batista has lost a lot of his timing and didn't deserve to be in the World Title hunt right after his injury. There were guys there who were wrestling every week during his injuries who deserved to be there. Granted Smackdown doesn't have too many guys to be up there, although Benoit and Undertaker (if used correctly) can be. JBL was hurt and all you had was King Kong Henry and Mysterio along with Booker T. Cena would be a nice edition to Smackdown to bring new faces in there because Batista doesn't deserve to be up there. They shot him up to the WWE Heavyweight Championship and now what. He's not World title material, the fans see it and they can't put a title on someone like that. Then again Goldberg was champion. If Vince is smart they'll use Batista in a different way, i dont know how but Vince is the genius not me.

the boo's are starting to come off of Cena and the people that boo'ed Cena over looked Batista and are now seeing that Batista isn't that good in the ring has limited moves and his mic skills aren't good either

realblackhart said:
I agree with the beginning of your statement but not all of it. Batista did get a lot of support with the whole HHH feud but he really wasn't that great a wrestler then either. Just the fact he was fighting HHH gave him that fan support. Heck i would have cheered Norman Smiley and Barry Horriblewitz if they feuded with HHH at that time. Batista has lost a lot of his timing and didn't deserve to be in the World Title hunt right after his injury. There were guys there who were wrestling every week during his injuries who deserved to be there. Granted Smackdown doesn't have too many guys to be up there, although Benoit and Undertaker (if used correctly) can be. JBL was hurt and all you had was King Kong Henry and Mysterio along with Booker T. Cena would be a nice edition to Smackdown to bring new faces in there because Batista doesn't deserve to be up there. They shot him up to the WWE Heavyweight Championship and now what. He's not World title material, the fans see it and they can't put a title on someone like that. Then again Goldberg was champion. If Vince is smart they'll use Batista in a different way, i dont know how but Vince is the genius not me.

hey, I always cheer Normal Smiley....:p

Seriously though...batista is a one note song, and that note is starting to get annoying. Goldberg had some longevity because he was explosive in the ring, and he, though some don't believe it, had the tiniest bit of wrestling ability. He was starting to learn more and more wrestling and submission holds...and then he got injured and the fame got to his head and he stopped learning...but he could pull a good 20-30 minute match IF need be. Sadly, no one really let him go that long in a match.

Batista, he just needs to give up.

sevastra said:
hey, I always cheer Normal Smiley....:p

Seriously though...batista is a one note song, and that note is starting to get annoying. Goldberg had some longevity because he was explosive in the ring, and he, though some don't believe it, had the tiniest bit of wrestling ability. He was starting to learn more and more wrestling and submission holds...and then he got injured and the fame got to his head and he stopped learning...but he could pull a good 20-30 minute match IF need be. Sadly, no one really let him go that long in a match.

Batista, he just needs to give up.

the only one that tried was Regal, and he got into trouble for it. that was funny Regal was giving him a hard time in the ring. He was his longest match for a while during that streak he had until he got to the better wrestlers. Batista should go back to OVW, he has promise, the spear and the warrior ropes thing doesn't really do it for me anymore

Oh man, I remember that match against Regal. After about the five minute mark, they were both working so stiffly its amazing neither of them got hurt...

I love Batista, but he's been slipping as of late. I just watched a video of him vs. Kane and it was a great match. Now he can't even pick up Booker and slam him without it looking amateur.

hmm maybe its just a phase.. i bet all of you that are complaining about him now were fans of his when he had a fued with HHH. Majority of you also complain because hes not 'fast'? Okay hes a humongous guy, you expect him to run around the ring like Rey Mysterio and jump off the top rope? Haha yeah imagine that, thats not happening. Hes in the WWE because hes a big guy & thats part of his gimmick, all WWE probably wants him to do is act all big and tough and destroy everyone in his path; thats why a lot of people refer to him as 'the animal'. So you all complain about his size, shut up & leave him alone. Hes not sopposed to be spectacular & its good that you all dispise him because that just means he will probably be in WWE for even longer :-D. Phew haha sorry if that sounded mean i just had to get that off my chest,

Undertakerfan99 said:
Why is batista getting boos now, ever since he wrestled big show on ecw he has been getting bood, i dont understand it he is one of the biggest names in the wwe right now, i cant find any reason to boo him .

cause he has bad mic skills, can't wrestle, pushed way to much and he's just sloopy. when he tried to spinebust Booker T into the table he failed and had to do it again

It would be very hard to put Batista at the midcard level now, after he has been pushed to the top-card lever a few times already. Its hard to go back down after youve been put on top allready BUT the thing is Batista wasn't not carrying the belt well. He is loosing fans, and he can be heel, but he needs to wash up some moves before he gets any gold again. He and Lashley need to stay at their current level until they can prove the can and deserve to move up on the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back