Batista & Mysterio could it work again?!

Joker ' Ferreira

Next Cristiano Ronaldo (w/ brains)
Well, we all know that Batista is heading to SmackDown!, well it the whole program between Undertaker and CM Punk I don't think that he will jump in and just go and feud with both for the championship.

So what does that mean to Batista? At this point, he could feud with Jericho and Big Show, we all know that Mysterio will comeback only 2 days before Hell in a Cell PPV, they could work an angle where Batista feuds with Big Show and Jericho and needs backup, and Mysterio could be the backup but only at the PPV, Teddy Long could make the match to HIAC and say that Batista needs to find a partner or he will forfeit his opportunity for the tag team titles.

Big Show & Chris Jericho could have a fantastic feud with Batista and Mysterio until December, changing the titles between them and could also give Mysterio a different scenario without have to feud with Ziggler or Morrison and Batista could feud with different opponents for at least 3 or 4 months.

What do you think about this? Would this work? Should they go with it?

Idk if it is the right place to post it, but the tag team titles are "inter-brand" so I didn't knew if I should post this on the SmackDown! or not, whatever.

As of the current plans that the WWE will be implementing with Undertaker against CM Punk & Morrison against Ziggler, there isn't much competition for Batista to face off against for a long-time feud. When Mysterio comes back, that is a second high-profile face with nothing to do. Since Jerishow seem to be defending the titles against any comers & challengers, the most logical idea is to pit Mysterio/Batista against Jerishow for a lengthy feud.

Mysterio & Chris Jericho did a wonderful job in promoting the IC title with their feud, putting on some great matches as well. The Big Show & Batista have some history with each other & both are very mobile for big men wrestlers whose movesets can be vast. Having these two teams go against each other for the titles will do absolute wonders for the titles & gives something for all four men to do, giving SD three main event feuds essentially... all involving the title.

With the idea of having Batista turn heel, this would be a great run to have Batista help bring prestige to the titles & turn on Mysterio after being unsuccessful in their endeavours. It would give something for both men to do after the feud & possibly give Matt Hardy a push somewhere into the uppermidcard area. If they decide to keep Batista a face, they can feud with Hart Dynasty & give them the same push as Legacy is getting on RAW with DX.

If the WWE does not do this, they are extremely stupid for missing a great move. There are so many possibilities that will not disappoint the E in building new stars & the division.

I expect this to happen at some point. I heard rumours that if Jeff stayed then him and Matt would have a long feud with Jerishow over the tag titles so since that's gone to pot Batista and Rey would fit nicely. The only problem is Rey/Jericho has been done recently. Still it's the best feud for the tag division because I can't see DX going for the titles.

We will have to see what Batista gets up to on Smackdown. If he's straight into a feud woth eithe Jericho or Big Show then it is likely Rey will come straight back into the feud. It will make sense whist Morrison and Ziggler are feuding and Punl/'Taker. They just need something for Matt Hardy now.

I expect Batista and Rey to team up in the near future and go after the tag titles. They are former tag team champions themselves so it would be somewhat of a credible team for Jericho and Big Show to face off with. The titles don't necessarily need to be exchanged in the program, but it would be a nice move to make while Undertaker faces Punk.

sounds cool about Batista.. But he is goin right in2 the world title scene.. taker doesnt work much these days.. i didnt read the spoilers for tomorrow.. but i expect big dave to challenge the winner of hiac at least if not get in now.. i could be wrong and i hope i am

I expect the Taker-Punk feud to last a while and Batista...well u can't see him holding a mid card title. With JeriShow being main eventers it makes sense to have him and Rey invovled in a chase for the tag belts. Then after a few months he can chase the WHC.

This would be a good way to keep Batista out of the World Title scene upon the earlier weeks of his Smackdown return. The Undertaker should be the one to take the championship from C.M. Punk, and if Batista gets entered into the title scene, it wouldn't be such good idea, as Batista would likely win.

Batista and Rey Mysterio have teamed up in the past and make a great team. Chris Jericho and The Big Show are doing such a great job as the Unified Tag Team Champions. A fued with Batista and Rey Mysterio lasting for maybe a few ppvs can help all four superstars. Plus, it can benefit John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, C.M. Punk, The Undertaker and possibly more.

So, yes, I think WWE putting Rey Mysterio and Batista into a tag team again would be a great idea. It would have potential to be better now than it was in 2005 before Batista's injury. The tag team division is beginning to gain more credibility and attention so a fued over the titles between 4 former World Champions would work wonders for the competitors and the tag teams and the division as a whole.

Whether, 'Jerishow' retain the titles, or Batista and Mysterio win the titles, or Batista and Mysterio win the titles for 'Jerishow' regain the titles wouldn't harm anything. So this fued would have such great potential if it happened.

I think i'd rather Batista put over some young talent then chase any title. Even tho Batista isn't really a great athlete his name still means a lot, and if he gave for instance Dolph Ziggler or Morrison a clean win over them, that would give the push they need to shoot to the moon. The whole Mysterio Batista thing was annoying to me, but that's just me. When you put 2 people who rarely lose together you get what kind of team??????? Anyways, na, he should focuse on working programs with the younger stars.

It's great idea and a viable one too with the current programs running on Smackdown lately. You've got Punk and Taker in the WHC scene and Ziggler and Morrison with IC so there's not really any title opportunities for either of them plus there aren't really any other main event heels for either to have a personal feud with so JeriShow would be a perfect program for the 2.

However with the missing main event heels I wouldn't be surprised to see Batista turn heel at some stage to fill out the roster. He could even feud with Mysterio in a personal rivalry...

It will be interesting over the next few weeks to see what they do with the returning Batista and Smackdown for me is going to continue being the standout show at the moment.

I personally would be happy to see them reunite. If SmackDown wants 'star power', then they will have a decent amount with the inclusion of Rey and Dave. I also agree that Batista/Mysterio could have an interesting fued with Jericho/Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back