bastards

First person to guess it gets rep. (this is keeping my mind of shit :lmao:) talking bout rep, He is the only person that I have not received rep from out of the regulars that joined before last year.

What kinda sick fuck steals dogs? You should shoot him in both his kneecaps when you find him, thats what I would do.

No doubt it would be. When I was younger my next door neighbour looked after our family pet (American Staffy) when we returned from NZ, we found out he deliberately killed it when it barked because it was hungry. I never forgave him for that. I hope you take this guys head off.

What?! Your neighbour just killed your fucking dog??? Tell me you parylzed this motherfucker, or at least sodomized him with a broom.

On a side note, my kid brother told me the other day that his son named there puppy "SIT UBU, GOOD DOG!" I nearly got fired for laughing too damn hard and cursing in front of the owner of the business...

Your kid brother has a child?

My kid brother is only a year younger than me. That's how my brothers and I discuss each other. I have three older brothers, and two kid brothers. Not one of us is actually under 18, though. I also have an older sister, and two kid sisters, all of whom have one child.

In fact, my elder brother (Bert) and I are the only two without children.

Look at my username, im a dog person, if anyone tried to steal one my dogs, there will be hell to pay, but i hope you get your puppy back Sparky.

Shadow. I didn't go Lets name it after Shadowmancer but when I saw Shadow when I googled dogs names I thought fuck it, Shadowmancer, Shadow for short.

I hope you find them and hurt them very badly.

Have a Boston Terrier and if anyone ever did anything to her I would end up in prison.

don't fuck with a persons dog.

I had a Boston Terrier when I was young, I hated that dog after awhile. WAY to much energy. We left him home one day and the Tornado sirens went off and he literally at through my bedroom door to hide under my bed.

I had a Boston Terrier when I was young, I hated that dog after awhile. WAY to much energy. We left him home one day and the Tornado sirens went off and he literally at through my bedroom door to hide under my bed.

hyper little buggers aren't they :). Mine is getting older not quite as hyper as she used to be, that being said I still can't catch her :)

Mine doesn't like Thunder Storms. Will hide in one of our bathrooms for hours. Just standing there an twitching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back