bastards

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Some Fucking cum guzzling low life knob jockey/s Stole my fucking dog on Sunday. My partner crys herself o sleep every night, my other dog won't eat, follows me around everywhere Whinges and won't go out the back without me.

the worse fucking part?

He was the first thing other then my partner that I allowed myself to get close too for fear of losing it. Trying to find out where the local dog fighting place is held so I can see if he is there. I hate to see how I will end up afterwards if he is there but I HAVE TO GET HIM BACK.

After all he is named after one of the WZ posters...

:(

25651_370112407691_571067691_357334.jpg

they kicked Milly (my other dog) out of the car when she jumped in. then again who wouldn't she scares even me when she screws her nose up.

And if I told you that it would ruin the surprise. guess what his name was.

Which one? Actually doesn't matter.

Either way losing a dog can hurt, people often say that a dog is only a pet, but when that pet becomes like a brother/sister because you have had it so long or is just attached to them it's very hard to comprehend.

That sucks man, I hope you find your dog soon.

some people a filthy pieces of shit that need some ass kickings........ I also hope you get your hands on them and take some limbs home with you.

Used to be in bold.

the smallest one

and don't worry I'm going to fuck whoever did it up. this shit is stressful.

No doubt it would be. When I was younger my next door neighbour looked after our family pet (American Staffy) when we returned from NZ, we found out he deliberately killed it when it barked because it was hungry. I never forgave him for that. I hope you take this guys head off.

wrong blue. close though.well sort of... LOL how original, was it even black? When was Dave a mod?

No doubt it would be. When I was younger my next door neighbour looked after our family pet (American Staffy) when we returned from NZ, we found out he deliberately killed it when it barked because it was hungry. I never forgave him for that. I hope you take this guys head off.

I'm hoping for him to of been taken by someone that has kids. that way it's getting looked after until we get him back.

You never know that might be the case. Don't think otherwise otherwise you will pull your hair out with stress. I know it's alot easier said than done though.

Close as in this person wanted me to take his spot. but I don't think that has ever happened. (was a G-mod) He left as a mod just before I got modded (obviously) but has since then been mod. I haven't seen him around lately though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back